Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Buitine the Prelate of Balance" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9371
Show all folders

Buitine (Guest)Thu 03-Oct-02 10:45 AM

#9372, "RE: (AUTO) Buitine the Prelate of Balance"

damn...

actually i was very busy with my RL - still having a hope to return to CF someday. But I did not think that I will ever be so depressed after seeing my char in graveyard. Really, i am depressed.....
anyway there are few words i want to tell to someone still remembers me:

Vahlen - that was great. This was my first empowered char I was feeling a bit bad I never counted myself as a good roleplayer and also English is not my native language. Your empowerment was great !!! The best experience i had in few years of CF.. My char got a bit messed with you being eaten by dragon, actually i though of a way for my char to roleplay it and relation to your a bit changed religeon and your new reincarnation.
And thank you for that title, that came out of the blue. You are doing great job. Thanks again, man.

Cercanopuno, Thally, Nydeikon - i could not hang with you as much as i wanted to.

hrm... others i still can remeber after not playing for half a year...

Arial nexus warriors it was fun...
Also that little deep gnome warrior who reminded my so much of Bladjix...

Few warriors from battle allways trying to pick on a small gnome healer.. (and succeeding a lot). Regards and respect to some of you.

Ulfin !!! that was really fun. If i remember right you were alos a Bonjo long time ago ??? That was fun also !

Yes I know I was slow as a healer and sometimes was doing stupid things. Though that is a real fun. Nexus is a great cabal.

Perhaps one day I will be back. I hope so. Oh yes I feel like comming back one day...

Buitine the Lygintuv

p.s. long time ago I was playing Burtykin, nexus gnome invoker.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Buitine the Prelate of Balance [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 28-Sep-02 12:31 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Buitine the Prelate of Balance, Buitine (Guest), 03-Oct-02 10:45 AM #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Buitine the Prelate of Balance, BattleCharmed, 03-Oct-02 03:00 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9371 Previous topic | Next topic