Subject: "RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9340
Show all folders

Thalongrim (Guest)Thu 26-Sep-02 05:11 PM

#9343, "RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames"

I suppose I'll start with my reasons. Just moved in with my girlfriend, between my new position in work, moving in and getting everything working in my house, and other bits of life in general, I didn't have as much time as I had hoped. Second, ever since my first time building, I hated doing it and will always hate doing it. I was going to give it a try, but seems I can't keep the concentration or the creativeness I need to do so. Maybe when I'm more set in life, we'll see what happens.

Well, my farewells, they'll be short and I know I'll forget people.

IMMS:
All of you in Asgaard who helped show me around, and all those fun conversations we had, thanks.

Sebeok: Thanks for giving me a chance.

Kahosarin/Vahlen: Unlike whatever anyone says, I know you are working your ass off to get Nexus better. I hope you keep doing it and I know you'll succeed.

Divox: Well my old friend, glad you got your area done, was worried about you for awhile. Hope that you continue the good things and keep RPing with the group, you are always there ready to give us a lending iron fist.

Mayesha: Sorry I didn't get to sell you my soul. It would have been fun RP.

Savraeth and Ilraeth: You two are great in RP, though I didn't see much of you Sav. I understand why I never could have gotten your tat, but the jug from Ilraeth almost made up for it.

Valg: Thanks for the interaction with the legacies.

The IMM who did the IMMteraction in the guild in Tir-Talath. That was great and I had fun playing with it.

Mortals:

Nydeikon: You were one of my best friends, my mentor, a father figure, etc. Funny that we ended up around each other again after Pohanad and Elarion. Well done and you're always missed.

Lorak: Thanks for the induction, the start of the pool role, and all the fun we had. Hope you're doing well.

Kaz: You old gnome, glad you finally got a title. I was always rooting for you, and you and I made a great team.

Cerc: Too bad you don't show up more. You were fun to be around and like Kaz and I, we made a good team.

Octavin: Continue doing your best, I know you'll do well.

Sphinf: You were probably my favorite person, we killed more people than I can count and I always had fun being around you. Just make sure not to dance for anyone.

For everyone else I forgot, I'll try to reply when you post.

Enemies:

Huraz: You're right what you said in your deletion post, and I took a little OOC anger out that time. You were a good Commander, I've got a couple of logs killing you, they'll be posted soon enough.

Rorimac: Sorry I hadn't replied yet. You were great. I found that you were interesting and the axe spec could be fun. Good fighter.

I'm going to cut this off here, other than to say I had four legacies, being: Cry of Thunder, Enigma of the Thirteen, Harmonious Equilibrium, and Ward of Blades. Alot of people have asked me that, figured I'd let everyone know. I'll reply to posts as they come. Thanks for making it fun.

Thalongrim
(Ralicazin, Puelvelol, Iamaw, Elarion)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 26-Sep-02 04:59 PM
Reply Well, very well done..., BattleCharmed, 26-Sep-02 06:16 PM, #7
Reply RE: Well, very well done..., Thalongrim (Guest), 26-Sep-02 06:27 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Thalongrim (Guest), 26-Sep-02 05:11 PM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Lorak, 26-Sep-02 05:54 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Thralkoz, 26-Sep-02 06:05 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Thalongrim (Guest), 26-Sep-02 06:15 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Esoehi (Guest), 26-Sep-02 06:24 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Thalongrim (Guest), 26-Sep-02 06:29 PM, #10
Reply Ammendation, Thalongrim (Guest), 26-Sep-02 06:31 PM, #11
Reply RE: Ammendation, Dieca (Guest), 27-Sep-02 03:51 AM, #17
     Reply RE: Ammendation, Thalongrim (Guest), 27-Sep-02 09:13 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Taithin, 26-Sep-02 06:54 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Thalongrim (Guest), 26-Sep-02 07:06 PM, #13
Reply Enjoyed the travels, Dalentar, 26-Sep-02 07:31 PM, #14
Reply RE: Enjoyed the travels, Thalongrim (Guest), 26-Sep-02 08:16 PM, #15
Reply Not much I can say that I didn't say in the goodbyes..., Kaz (Guest), 27-Sep-02 03:12 AM, #16
Reply See you on the other side, pool boy, Sphinfie (Guest), 27-Sep-02 07:25 AM, #18
Reply RE: See you on the other side, pool boy, Thalongrim (Guest), 27-Sep-02 09:10 AM, #19
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Nydeikon (Guest), 27-Sep-02 12:06 PM, #21
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Delenir (Guest), 27-Sep-02 06:52 PM, #22
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Thalongrim (Guest), 27-Sep-02 08:02 PM, #23
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Fristapholin (Guest), 28-Sep-02 02:28 PM, #24
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Thalongrim (Guest), 28-Sep-02 03:02 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Minyar, 26-Sep-02 05:03 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thalongrim the Stout Hammer of Frozen Flames, Thalongrim (Guest), 26-Sep-02 05:13 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9340 Previous topic | Next topic