Subject: "RE: (DEL) Jerrok the Evil Lord, Magistrate of Hamsah" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9017
Show all folders

Jerrok (Guest)Tue 10-Sep-02 09:49 PM

#9018, "RE: (DEL) Jerrok the Evil Lord, Magistrate of Hamsah"

Not much to say here. Jerrok had a complex role (which I'll post if anyone cares to read it) and a definite goal for the future, unfortunately I forgot to give him a personnality and so he quickly became quite boring. Um other than that, not much to say other than an overall dissapointment in the Spire, mostly because I was never interested in being/staying in it from an OOC perspective because of certain IC goals I had for Jerrok.

Note to any who might learn from my mistakes, you can have an awesome role, a piece of ##### role, or no role at all, but without a personnality you can get into, a character is worthless.

As for Ap's, I'll not add a perspective because I know less than most and more than some but no enough to give advice to any (which is IMHO a stance much more people should take.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Jerrok the Evil Lord, Magistrate of Hamsah [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 10-Sep-02 09:26 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Jerrok the Evil Lord, Magistrate of Hamsah, Jerrok (Guest), 10-Sep-02 09:49 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jerrok the Evil Lord, Magistrate of Hamsah, Oddjob, 11-Sep-02 09:01 AM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) Jerrok the Evil Lord, Magistrate of Hamsah, Jerrok (Guest), 11-Sep-02 10:34 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9017 Previous topic | Next topic