Subject: "RE: Good game, good night." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89750
Show all folders

asylumiusTue 05-Jan-10 10:57 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2007
137 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89752, "RE: Good game, good night."

Apparently they upped the XP modifier on skeletons, but I agree it's not worth it. Even if you can sorta handle it, you're gonna die if someone comes there to PK you while you've got all that #### on you.

Granted, the area was kinda broken before given how easy it was to get vuln (and even double vuln) weapons in time to rank there for mad XP, but I do think the Imms over-corrected the problem a little.

I do miss hitting straight stars at level 15 there though, mowing through undead by the hordes for 600-900 average per kill.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGood game, good night. [View all] , Althrazn (Guest), Tue 05-Jan-10 09:01 AM
Reply RE: Good game, good night., asylumius, 05-Jan-10 10:57 AM #1
     Reply RE: Good game, good night., Grobbak, 05-Jan-10 10:11 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Good game, good night., Asyguest (Guest), 05-Jan-10 10:17 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Good game, good night., Grobbak, 05-Jan-10 10:58 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89750 Previous topic | Next topic