Subject: "RE: (DEL) Rovgilok the Hand of An Immortal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8933
Show all folders

Rovgilok (Guest)Thu 05-Sep-02 05:17 PM

#8939, "RE: (DEL) Rovgilok the Hand of An Immortal"

Well, I loved the interaction I got from everyone, but yet again, another char didn't turn out the way I had expected.. It was lots of fun, but I had to toss this one in. I'll see how I do next time around. Either way, judging from the 65%, you should be able to tell I wasn't a pk char.. which may sound odd for a fire giant shaman.. but oh well. Oh.. just an idea about shamans, though it may take way too long to code. Why not make religion specific benefits built into the class? For instance.. a shaman of Intronan (Combat?) might gain third attack, while a shaman of Arvam or Zulghinlour (Passion) gains a boost to their frenzy. Just a thought.

Valguarnera - I loved the interaction I got, but I didn't realize how many other things you did as an imm or I would have had a more self-reliant role. Basically, for my character to grow, you had to interact and let it grow. As the events prior to my life were fictional, it made "finding out" what actually happened impossible without you doing quests. Either way, I liked what I did experience from you and I apologize if I let you down.

Urden - I respected you more than probably anyone. Everyone always claims "Urden is an ass" or "I hate Urden..".. From my point of you, you were calculating, calm, and very strong. All things that I respected quite a bit. You also seemed to like me, so that was good, too. Being sphere Truth, I enjoyed your knowledge of the realm, as well. I'm still a little fresh in that area.

Scion - Not really much to say.. I really hope a group of competant people join soon. The few left that still show up are too outnumbered.

Cobelabilor - Good to see you heroed. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Villagers - Keep ridin' the train, boys.. eventually, someone will put the breaks on and you'll all go flying. Oh wait. You're all cloud giants. You already are. *snort* (and yes, I realize that there are a few villagers that aren't cloud giants..but really, how important can you be?)

Warlocks - Nothing to say, really. I cared little for the interactions involved with the "war".. I raided to retrieve as much as possible when I was young, and then stayed away when I was in the hero range.

Maran/Dawn/Drakes - Same goes for you that went for the ragers. Although you're all storm giants instead of cloud giants. Next time you all log on, count how many people you can count as allies, then count how many people you actually *want* to hunt... then tell me how the bandwagon feels.

Rovgilok.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Rovgilok the Hand of An Immortal [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 05-Sep-02 05:02 PM
Reply Oh, and by the way..., Rovgilok (Guest), 06-Sep-02 06:43 PM, #12
Reply Aww, I can't even hang with you anymore, txt, Garlinthas (Guest), 06-Sep-02 06:26 AM, #9
Reply RE: Aww, I can't even hang with you anymore, txt, Rovgilok (Guest), 06-Sep-02 11:39 AM, #10
Reply You were right..., Urden, 05-Sep-02 08:30 PM, #8
Reply In case anyone cares. My role. (Warning: LONG), Rovgilok (Guest), 05-Sep-02 05:20 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Rovgilok the Hand of An Immortal, Rovgilok (Guest), 05-Sep-02 05:17 PM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Rovgilok the Hand of An Immortal, Falax (Guest), 05-Sep-02 05:39 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Rovgilok the Hand of An Immortal, little orc (Guest), 05-Sep-02 05:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Rovgilok the Hand of An Immortal, Rovgilok (Guest), 05-Sep-02 05:19 PM, #3
     Reply speaking of bored people, Jede, 05-Sep-02 06:56 PM, #7
          Reply RE: speaking of bored people, Rade, 06-Sep-02 12:36 PM, #11
     Reply I was., Valguarnera, 05-Sep-02 05:59 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8933 Previous topic | Next topic