Subject: "RE: (DEL) Gales the Master of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8716
Show all folders

Gales (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 06:42 PM

#8717, "RE: (DEL) Gales the Master of Alteration"

Well, not sure where to start, it was boring. Hmm, not a lot to say really. Falax, it was fun. Nice to see you doin well. Others I traveled with a lot....well thanx regardless how much I disliked Gales. Lorak was by far better. Had I made something besides another Arcane it might of been funner. I knew what I was doing by far a lot better than I did when I was leveling Lorak. It was boring and it got very tiring being having no strength and being a target. I killed some with Gales, a few ragers here and there. A couple lightwalkers. But it got old. After Daurwyn gaunted me and I got a ways and duo didn't failed and gaunt killed me I was a lil pissed........mostly because Daurwyn beat me to my corpse regardless of how close I was. Well, Urden, somewhat sorry I disappointed you. I'm guessin because of how lil I showed of latly, I wasn't about to kiss your ass though. Good-byes will be short since I didn't really do much with Gales.

Scion......

Urden- Suppose first I owe you a thanks for bringing me in the Chasm yet I suppose I also owe you a few not so nice words because it was truly pathetic, but at any given time things can and will change. I got tired of leading raiding parties and forming them all the time when I was in mid-thirties. I truly hoped some warriors would try and form groups instead of being forced to by me. But as a Chancellor job well done and leadership isn't easy which I understand.

Falax- We traveled a lot and killed a lot. We were a mean pair together. We had our fun and had our bad times. Thanx for the travels.

Dranolian and Aljern - I was looking forward to heroing and seeing how good the both of you were. I saw you fight once alone Dranolian. You had your fire elemental do it all. If you have the HP and the protections I say go in there and give it your all. I can understand certain consequences but at first you could of handed a few of those ragers their ass. Muters have a certain amount of power when they don't get crushed to death or their weaknessess aren't exploited. But I was lookin forward to seein another Arcane since I was really one of the only about as Lorak. From what I saw both of you, I think you would of whipped Lorak in a fight but hard telling.

Warlocks- Lardovian, I was hopin I would get to fight you. I promised you I would but I just couldn't stand arcane's any more. Nice job it seems and keep it up.

Uhh.....that's it for them.

Daurwyn- Damn Night Gaunts were annoying. I got away from damn near all of em some how (duo can save lives) but when duo failed on that last one I was done for. Nice job.

I believe that's all that stand out just now. If I missed someone tell me.

Lorak/Gales

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Gales the Master of Alteration [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Aug-02 06:27 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Gales the Master of Alteration, Gales (Guest), 25-Aug-02 06:42 PM #1
     Reply sounds like time for a change, Daurwyn (Guest), 25-Aug-02 07:21 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Gales the Master of Alteration, Urden, 25-Aug-02 09:15 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) Gales the Master of Alteration, Vilazisar (Guest), 26-Aug-02 02:45 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8716 Previous topic | Next topic