Subject: "Sad to see you go... oddly enough" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8664
Show all folders

Belgorrin (Guest)Tue 20-Aug-02 01:16 PM

#8668, "Sad to see you go... oddly enough"

You were my first, and so far only player death. And I think mostly because you thought I was a sylven of sorts. I enjoyed though coming back after you with Aljern helping you out in the Chasm even though I didn't get a kill on either of you. Aljern 'knew' me a bit better cause we had traveled before on one occasion, but of course he didn't bother telling you anything about Belgorrin. After our talk, I thought we might end up traveling together but I hadn't seen you much after that really. Well, this is just more or less, kudos for a char i'm sure that was decently played... even if you weren't exactly water-friendly until after we talked.

g'luck to the next.
Belgorrin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Varlys the Grand Master of Changelings, Hunted [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 20-Aug-02 12:55 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Varlys the Grand Master of Changelings, Hunt..., Varlys (Guest), 21-Aug-02 03:35 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Varlys the Grand Master of Changelings, Hunt..., Falax (Guest), 21-Aug-02 05:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Varlys the Grand Master of Changelings, Hunt..., Lardovian (Guest), 21-Aug-02 08:50 AM, #5
Reply Sad to see you go... oddly enough, Belgorrin (Guest), 20-Aug-02 01:16 PM #1
     Reply Ah ,the druids, Varlys (Guest), 21-Aug-02 03:38 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8664 Previous topic | Next topic