Subject: "RE: So much for a week. -long-" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8631
Show all folders

Ilyat (Guest)Mon 19-Aug-02 08:30 PM

#8638, "RE: So much for a week. -long-"

>Ilyatur; You're my humor.

You're my humor. I've never heard this particular phrase, and the normal defenitions of the word "humor" don't quite fit that grammar...what do you mean by it?

>Don't try to tell me what I am.
>I never did any of what you said.

It wasn't personal, as a player. But as a character, Il looks at it much like current US criminal code looks at say...a getaway driver for someone who shoots a convenience store clerk. The driver might not ever have even touched a gun...but...is still guilty of murder...or something like that.

>I was waiting for you to
>repeat those words while you were in my pk-range, to see if
>you were daring enough to say them to my face.

To put your curiosity to rest, I would have. And have with others. Il is definately not shy of his somewhat ...different... perceptions of the world.

>After your
>talking down on Artose, I asked two younger sylvans to kill
>you. Sorry.

Not a problem. I as a player totally understand. But, you might be surprised at how your action has had unintended consequences for the grove.

>About the fire giant with them...there's
>nothing wrong with that. Sylvan is not Maran.

I also understsand this. But, as one who has had every single evil character I have ever had attacked by sylvan for no reason (mostly in Galadon), or for very specious reasons (You killed an orphan in Balator and children are natural so you are a defiler....no...I am not kidding, I actually heard that), I was surprised to find sylvans cooperating with a fire giant.

I too was looking forward to actually facing another ranger. I was actually looking at facing you in early fourties as a chance to learn how to better fight a ranger with a ranger before I hit hero range and the hero rangers out there. Oh well.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Jorget the Ranger Lord [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 19-Aug-02 05:03 PM
Reply Well this sucks, Oddjob, 21-Aug-02 10:27 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Jorget the Ranger Lord, Gorgoth?? (Guest), 20-Aug-02 06:32 AM, #5
Reply So much for a week. -long-, Boy Scout (Guest), 19-Aug-02 06:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: So much for a week. -long-, Ilyat (Guest), 19-Aug-02 08:30 PM #2
     Reply RE: So much for a week. -long-, Boy Scout (Guest), 19-Aug-02 08:55 PM, #3
     Reply RE: So much for a week. -long-, Gromez (Guest), 19-Aug-02 10:45 PM, #4
     Reply *curses the times she send u a tell n u were asleep*, Bethrella (Guest), 21-Aug-02 10:15 AM, #6
     Reply Ya'll come back now, ya hear!, Axike (Guest), 26-Aug-02 05:15 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8631 Previous topic | Next topic