Subject: "RE: (DEL) Thakthallar the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8244
Show all folders

Thakthallar (Guest)Sun 04-Aug-02 01:19 PM

#8245, "RE: (DEL) Thakthallar the Weaponsmaster"

I wanted to take a break from the village, and it was fun. Let me just say that I would not have deleted if not for other reasons, I start my next semester very soon, and 15 credits combined with work/social life leaves little to *no* time. That is the only reason I deleted, no other--Time.

It's annoying to role a character for a cabal in mind and never see it accomplished. I had my eye on the new legions of ice, wanted to try it out never having a maran or anything either, but I had sought it since my 18th rank and the "Ice Drake" failed to notice my endeavors. Giants and spears suck, so my second specilization was near worthless. And axes are allright to use, but not for fighting alone really, unless your a rager or have lots of knowledge of preps, of which I have none--never used them. The most fun I had was exploring the old places I haven't been to sooo long because my rager preference limited the places I could explore.

Rowynne: Every moment we spent together I do not regret, it was interesting, challenging, exciting, and truely amazing. Anyway, I said most of what I wanted to say to you in that last note I sent you, if you want to say anything else--sloshedtitan@hotmail.com you can contact me there.

Wasarbre: I respected you and your dedication, but it didn't seem to me the cabal got together fast enough...if an applicant can seek it then hero in the time from when I saw you being the General with my previous character before I had even started Thakthallar. *shrugs* It was a bit annoying.

Gorach: You drunken singer. You were fun and well to travel with and be with. Good luck with the war.

Ulthur: You I respected the most, wishing to control your own battles and fight on your own terms, not wishing to be dishonorable or uncouragous, impressive. I also liked you characters personality.

Groosalugg: My big brother, thanks for helping out with everything. Just being a storm warrior at hero with axes uncaballed is somewhat boring. Not even being able to explore much alone...

Eryndorial: Sorry I had to leave, I had some interesting things I was working on and planning concerning your faith, perhaps some that would "open" people's eyes and minds a bit more.

Arel--was fun travelling with you while we did.
I cannot think of anyone else to say farewells to, sorry if I forgot you.

aka
Shamus--Gerolden--Tholden.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Thakthallar the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Aug-02 12:09 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Thakthallar the Weaponsmaster, Thakthallar (Guest), 04-Aug-02 01:19 PM #1
     Reply Bah !!, Gorach, 04-Aug-02 02:55 PM, #2
     Reply Bloody hell, Wasarbre (Guest), 04-Aug-02 03:00 PM, #3
     Reply 50 million goblins cant be wrong., Uzkar (Guest), 04-Aug-02 03:21 PM, #4
     Reply Just my observation...., Yetharien (Guest), 04-Aug-02 03:30 PM, #5
     Reply Hmm., Gorach, 04-Aug-02 04:05 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Hmm., Yetharien (Guest), 05-Aug-02 12:44 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thakthallar the Weaponsmaster, The Mudgypsy (Guest), 04-Aug-02 03:47 PM, #6
     Reply Bummer, Ulthur, 04-Aug-02 04:48 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8244 Previous topic | Next topic