Subject: "Geez." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8223
Show all folders

GorachSun 04-Aug-02 10:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8230, "Geez."

You remember that time you got me in Hamsah ? .. you were so f*cking lucky .. you would have probably sent me fleeing anyways, but well .. although I am quite good at frightful fiend I missed it twice on you there (mental note: fiend just HAS to be 100%) .. and then (a 1 % chance or less) all my protective songs dropped just before you attacked me) .. as I said, the end might have been little different .. but it would have taken you at least more than 3 rounds to bring me down from 1100 hp to zero .. that was so friggin' insane .. the more because I had been working for about 20 minutes to kill the Triton king (without sanc and invoker shields that's just insane ) ... and that time you fell to me .. that was just me .. my fiend got you pretty good and you just made the mistake to run to Veran .. and I was lucky to check that area first of course .. anyways, I was looking forward to fight a warrior again (after Dwoggurd's death) ..too bad I'd say ..

Gorach

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Aug-02 12:58 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, wishore (Guest), 04-Aug-02 02:44 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, Digrciaga (Guest), 04-Aug-02 01:07 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, Vilazisar (Guest), 04-Aug-02 01:07 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, Aljern (Guest), 04-Aug-02 01:10 AM, #3
     Reply Geez., Gorach, 04-Aug-02 10:03 AM #4
     Reply You Ass. I Liked you., Zigrach (Guest), 04-Aug-02 02:00 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, Barponrye (Guest), 04-Aug-02 02:37 PM, #6
     Reply Damnit, Alaenyth (Guest), 04-Aug-02 09:36 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8223 Previous topic | Next topic