Subject: "RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8223
Show all folders

Vilazisar (Guest)Sun 04-Aug-02 01:07 AM

#8226, "RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall"

Got bored. Took the wrong legacies. The pendulum is switching and I lost interest.
I died to Hirilim/Bryvac/Huraz, Tynnyn/Rowynne/Arel/Lydian, Gorach/Shaitarak/Tyroc, Thakthallar (caught me at 30%), Ibirath/Malthuias twice, Bryvac, Abthelok, and a dwarf warrior with the letter H in his name. All in all, I didn't die much.. I killed alot of people ranking up, but it got old. I'm on a quest to test the legacies, and Gates of the Forge isn't exactly what it leads on. Of all the legacies I've seen or heard about, it needs to be tweeked the most, as far as I can see.

Vil.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Aug-02 12:58 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, wishore (Guest), 04-Aug-02 02:44 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, Digrciaga (Guest), 04-Aug-02 01:07 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, Vilazisar (Guest), 04-Aug-02 01:07 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, Aljern (Guest), 04-Aug-02 01:10 AM, #3
     Reply Geez., Gorach, 04-Aug-02 10:03 AM, #4
     Reply You Ass. I Liked you., Zigrach (Guest), 04-Aug-02 02:00 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Vilazisar the Field Marshall, Barponrye (Guest), 04-Aug-02 02:37 PM, #6
     Reply Damnit, Alaenyth (Guest), 04-Aug-02 09:36 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8223 Previous topic | Next topic