Subject: "Some farewells" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8172
Show all folders

Pichota (Guest)Thu 01-Aug-02 02:11 PM

#8173, "Some farewells"

Well thats over. After lossing a great set for not playing (studies are a bit more important now for me) I saw that I havent enough time to play carrion now, so I prefered to delete all my chars. But I liked very much all the fun I got from that invoker. Invokers rocks, really, even in the hands of a complete newbie as me.

Tribunal is a great cabal when there is someone to break the laws for fun, not for gang the tribs. Otherwise its very borring, or as when I as in, and lack of cabal politics take some of the fun too. Since complain is easy, give solutions are hard, I have some thoughts about what to do:
* Give all tribs tribs a power to see wanteds like the wood-elf acute vision (you can see wanted, even in camo, duo, hide,invis, whatever, in where but cant scan for it, and can target it when in the same room, so tribs can hunt outside towns without the problem of givin p perma vigilance to everyone).
* Hero tribs would be on duty in any protected city, so the hero can take care of any city that need it, and dont be "locked" in the same city.
* For the heros, give a power to them to go to any protected city that he/she want to go (like call transport 'target city').
* Since Bria and Astein have a lot things to do (no complain, but its true, they cant stay watching the tribs all the time) get some oneelse than Dugruain watch the tribs and see who worth "promotions" and who must be kicked out.
* The more and magistrade, less than vindicator position will be nice, since the boredom is the short path to delete;wait;delete.

For Imms: You all run a GREAT game, very fun to play and very challenging, with a lot of options but very balanced at the same time. For all the hours of fun, I thank you all.
Ps: You were right at removing my locate object spell, it make me explore much more. Sorry to make you have to do it, we all make ours mistakes.

For every one: I cant remember all that I interacted in this year and a half, so anyone that want post a reply and I will post a farewell to you.

For who I flaged: I should have make some mistakes, but I never do it intentionally, I always played and RPed the "good cop" (this char was more dawnie than my conjurer dawn, so blame me for stupidy, not for being an asshole.

Remember: when you brake the law you make the tribs playres happy, since they have something to do!

Now is time to stop playing mud (but I will come back, every one always come back).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Pichota the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 01-Aug-02 01:20 PM
Reply Some farewells, Pichota (Guest), 01-Aug-02 02:11 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8172 Previous topic | Next topic