Subject: "RE: Healers and ....." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8035
Show all folders

KadsuaneTue 30-Jul-02 04:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
169 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8041, "RE: Healers and ....."

Not that I play much any more. But is there anything in the works for healers that make them more defensive in nature? As it is a healer jsut doesnt measure up to say an invoker as far as defenses go. And its way too easy to lag out a healer.
Let the supplication "Ironskin" do what it suggests it should. And give protective shield a little more protection than just throw/bash. Thats what I say, but who wants to listen to me.

Much Love
Acidic_P

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Seyriann the Protector of Faith, Servant of the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 26-Jul-02 10:08 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Seyriann the Protector of Faith, Servant of ..., Seyriann (Guest), 26-Jul-02 10:12 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Seyriann the Protector of Faith, Servant of ..., Rocheval (Guest), 27-Jul-02 01:05 AM, #2
     Reply Healers and ....., Labozqec (Guest), 27-Jul-02 07:24 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Healers and ....., nepenthe, 27-Jul-02 09:47 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Healers and ....., Kadsuane, 30-Jul-02 04:48 AM #7
          Reply Psst!, Valguarnera, 27-Jul-02 10:59 AM, #5
               Reply If you did have defense/utility -and- offense..., Boy Scout (Guest), 27-Jul-02 11:46 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8035 Previous topic | Next topic