Subject: "RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8026
Show all folders

Bercksoyer (Guest)Fri 26-Jul-02 11:48 AM

#8027, "RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry"

Well well...My first character back since about 96. I'm surprised I even made hero with all of the changes since then. My lack of knowledge of the new Thera obviously showed with my Awesome pk ratio. My first bard ever, and my first character back, so I can't get too down on myself for sucking so bad.

My biggest problem was I picked a role that I couldn't fullfil (maran hopeful yet I couldn't pk anyone!) ...At least until my last dying quest to stomp the orc village with\for Gromezy.

Farewells:

Zjemmur (Ayuh)- the main reason I deleted was you did. You were the only person that would even put up with my obvious lack of knowledge, and would kinda help me analyze what I was doing wrong during my futile pk attempts. And you taught me sooooo much thank you thank you!

Gromezy - I had some really good conversations with ya, and ya had the most contact with me as I decided to die killing all the orcs in the village. Keep up the war! And don't let a few orc deaths get you down. damn Spinebreaker is too overpowered with the elf skin thing. I think a good equivalent would be allowing bards to sing cold be sleep in the middle of a battle.

Uelveyye - Thank you for putting up with me as well. We had some good times, but our communication kinda died off along with Zjemmur

Theola - Thanks for coming with me on that orc warpath there. The main reason I got involved is I'm pretty sure the whole Olin being killed thing was started by Thrakszburg (Sp?), so I was hoping for a little immteraction, and a big bang on my way out.

Gorach an the drake- I really liked ya, but I didn't think ya wanted to be bothered with another elf bard *shrug* I kept trying to start up some dialgue with ya, but ya obviously had some other things goin, so that never worked out. I got the feeling you obviously knew I didn't know a whole lot about Thera, so ya didn't want to be bothered with me.

All of those who kicked my ass all over Thera - Thanks for doing it I learned a lot, and it made me feel extremely compelled to find some preps, which I managed to find a few on my own.

Please Please Please those of you who killed me, any suggestions ya can give me on how to not suck so bad please leave em here.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 26-Jul-02 11:30 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry, Bercksoyer (Guest), 26-Jul-02 11:48 AM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry, Zjemmur (Guest), 26-Jul-02 12:34 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry, Bercksoyer (Guest), 26-Jul-02 01:35 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry, Gorach, 26-Jul-02 01:02 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry, Stargher (Guest), 26-Jul-02 11:07 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry, Gromez (Guest), 26-Jul-02 11:31 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Bercksoyer the Grand Master of Artistry, Bercksoyer (Guest), 26-Jul-02 11:54 AM, #3
          Reply AND M THE REAL GROMEZ*MUTTER*, GROMEZ (Guest), 27-Jul-02 12:29 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8026 Previous topic | Next topic