Subject: "Ahh the memories. Good or bad." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7988
Show all folders

NvranjolWed 24-Jul-02 09:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7990, "Ahh the memories. Good or bad."

I really just lost interest in the char when new thieves came around, and when arials lost boots and got claws. No big cheap shots. I played a mostly stealthy thief. Stole when i could, stabed when i could. It would have been nice instead of throwing out the old thieves and taking away their skills (bind) and giving them something maybe some questish stuff from the guild in addition to the echos for the addition of the new thief class. Oh but hey old thieves still get dual backstab, and wait i got three practices instead of the one i put into bind that makes up for loosing it right? I guess i'm just bitter at all the changes i've seen to down power them throughout my 7 years.

I had most my skills at 100%. All but pick, relock cheap shot, scrolls, and detect hidden, haggle. Perfectionist at heart i guess.

When the guild system started I was one of the first members in galadon. Cheer all you young thieves my 6.3 million copper in the galadon guild should not be holding you back any longer. It was great having an active guildmaster. That sort of thing makes you excited to play. Oh well. I'll have to try the new class now i guess.

A few mentions:

Jonni was fun traveling around with you. Do dirty duo forever!
Rah.

Ajoul you talked to me one day in the guild, next I saw you as kingpin. You talked to me like you knew me, and it confused me. I never remembered talking to you for that long. eh oh well.

Dullameh you really know how to ruin someones day. I tried to talk
to you that one day in Udgaard before you failed to sleep me. Guess your the silent but deadly type. It annoyed me as a player to try to
interact with someone and the only way to get them to respond was to be an asshole.

BoltThrower thanks for restoring my pfile back in february. Thought
i was done then. Probably should have been.

Lots more i should mention but eh, my brains fuzzy and i'm to lazy.

Past thief chars.

Adric second age human. ~30
Caemania villager then uncabaled after battle purge. ~51
Adric second or third age human. ~45
Graeluumn arial entropy ~51
Nvranjol arial uncabaled. ~51

P.S. It was sad when i would play Nvranjol and remember my first Adric would double unspeak backstab at 30, where i rarely got that with Nvranjol

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Nvranjol the Thief Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 24-Jul-02 12:34 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Nvranjol the Thief Hero, Racli, 27-Jul-02 06:47 PM, #4
Reply Ahh the memories. Good or bad., Nvranjol, 24-Jul-02 09:26 AM #3
Reply A great unknown passes into the shadow., TFON, 31-Jul-02 09:25 PM, #5
Reply Eeek, Ahmie (Guest), 31-Jul-02 11:26 PM, #6
     Reply Bite me, Nvranjol, 01-Aug-02 01:00 PM, #7
Reply Damn man, Xaannix, 24-Jul-02 02:21 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Damn man, Jolly Jonni (Guest), 24-Jul-02 05:45 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7988 Previous topic | Next topic