Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Chiveiltoura the Koshi Garuma, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78845
Show all folders

Chi (Guest)Tue 14-Apr-09 03:59 PM

#78858, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Chiveiltoura the Koshi Garuma, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Sorry to everyone I disappointed. Truth be told I was having a BLAST being evil and throwing in the D-Elf part. One of these day's I'll pull a D-E Assassin off (Was Lirel in Trib too).

Thanks SOOOOOO much to the Player base that was, for lack of better words Fantastic. If I can ever overcome my Imm Fear of Interaction (Started playing in the Maple days when Imm's kicked your ass) maybe I'll get more contact. I tried Iunna, don't think our times ever matched.

RL is currently kicking my ass, and when I was playing the other AM my cat in RL is dealing with Heart Failure, He had an episode and I THOUGHT I was hidden while I went afk to give him his Lasik Injection....Needless to say I wasn't and some dwarf beat the snot outta me. At that moment I realized I need to prioritize for awhile before I come back.

Chi ironically made a Lot of friends, which I wasn't expecting. I'd like to throw some thanks up to Vyth, The High Herald, Cislast, Kerhas, the Imm's that gave me Imm Exp, and all the cool criminals.

I'll be back in one form or another, can't throw 12 years of mudding down the drain, but I think I'll try something a little simpler next time.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Chiveiltoura the Koshi Garuma,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 14-Apr-09 11:16 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Chiveiltoura the Koshi Gar..., Chi (Guest), 14-Apr-09 03:59 PM #3
Reply Liked you a lot. Nice rp. n/t, Kjrorh (Guest), 17-Apr-09 05:01 AM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Chiveiltoura the Koshi Gar..., Vythigor (Guest), 14-Apr-09 03:27 PM, #2
Reply Nooo I had so many plans for you. nt, Cisliat (Guest), 14-Apr-09 12:19 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78845 Previous topic | Next topic