Subject: "RE: (DEL) Darverck the Hand" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7803
Show all folders

Darverck (Guest)Thu 18-Jul-02 02:34 PM

#7804, "RE: (DEL) Darverck the Hand"

Man this charcter was very fun for me, but towards the end I lost feeling for him and time as well. This was my thrid or fourth character but my first thief. I am glad I got a taste of what an old theif was like even though I couldnt tough it out to the end. Words of wisdom to all. NEVER COME HOME FROM A DRUNKEN NIGHT ON THE TOWN AND TRY TO PLAY WHILE YOU ARE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE. (HE HE) Skrall hoped you liked what you got from my corpse you no good for nothing orc. Which as I think Of it I have never had a hero and My next character that shall be his next goal. This time I rember a few names a well

Adgento: Bad ass charcter. I know what trip means he he but the things was while you wher telling me to trip I was stealing instead had something to do with a failed role of entropy. I liked having people fear me not for their deaths but for all the litlle goodies they held. But all in all I leared a few tricks from you.

Shrriya: I liked you a lot wished I could have leveled up more with you But you helped me out a litlle bit in the maus right after two mobs deaths. Loved your role play and envied you for being in entropy.

Deigreck: Some one else I enjoyed interacting with. For a long timed I prided myself for not getting wanted then one day I saw you in Galadon while you where a magistrate in Humsah anf thought why not steal right under the laws nose.... ugg bad Idea some elf flagged me and I lost half my equipment when my life came to an end. Love to read your role after you pass.

Dalentar: I interacted with you a few times as well. You gave me my first girdle of giant strength that had a perment affect to it. You also spoke of a horn in far off tower that gives me a new item to shoot for. I saw you as a very wise player.

hmmm...I am not a very important person (as of yet) so if I didnt mention you I wouldt worry about it. But with my past charcters a ranger, thief, and an assassin I feel like moving onto something that doesnt hide, perhaps an AP or invoker? who know but see you guys in the fields soon.

Laksera

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Darverck the Hand [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 18-Jul-02 11:11 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Darverck the Hand, Darverck (Guest), 18-Jul-02 02:34 PM #1
     Reply HAH! YOu were laksera? :P, Adgento (Guest), 18-Jul-02 03:56 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Darverck the Hand, Bethrella (Guest), 19-Jul-02 06:20 AM, #3
     Reply I recall fondly, Karkanen (Guest), 19-Jul-02 07:30 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Darverck the Hand, Shrriya (Guest), 26-Jul-02 02:46 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7803 Previous topic | Next topic