Subject: "Poweranking Done!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64576
Show all folders

JMCCTue 25-Dec-07 05:44 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2007
59 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64578, "Poweranking Done!"

Initially I had this great role planned for Imprecath (or at least I think I did). The name comes from Imprecate, which means to curse. Anyways..

Main point of this character was to test out air major. All in all, I'm not terribly impressed, nor am I terribly frustrated. Spirit of the thunderhawk is a really useful enliven, which I used most of the time. Hearing of the barnowl would be useful if I were a tribunal (for all your tribunals out there, this would be so unbelievable awesome). Deftness of the falcon showed a noticeable increase of dodging attacks, which I thought was good. And finally, eyes of an eagle...while interesting, doesn't seem to show that much value. Especially since there is a increased lag when you type 'where'. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm paranoid when playing, and I constantly type where. I could see myself dying because of it.

Forms:

Before I begin, I have to say that utility forms are exactly that now...utility. Before a striped hyena would often do more damage than offensive forms. Now they are incredibly useful in other ways. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I know in the future I'll have to think about if I want utility or offense.

Peacock: It's a peacock! Good damage, minimal movement cost, but has like a permanent soften. Once again, not that good, but not that bad.

Heron: See Peacock with the ability of flyto but no minimal movement cost. I preferred peacock over Heron.

Bloodhawk: I really liked this form. Has fly, flyto, and not to mention regular ***demolish***. In fact, I think this form is better in damage than my third tier utility.

Stink Badger: Holy crap this form is awesome. Crap damage, but that one special ability that this form has is truly amazing. I don't want to give it away to others, but suffice to say, if you get this form, you got one of the better third tier utility forms. To the imms: You guys were on crack when you coded that ability in. To think, if I had defense utility with this form, put on that regenerating enliven...wow. Oh, and it sprays.

Golden Eagle: This is when leveling really started to pick up. This form dodges like crazy, and when I was exploring a bit, I would usually use this form since I wouldn't be hit that much.

Howling Monkey: I liked this form. I didn't like it with all my other options, but in general, a great great form. The abilities on this form, once again, is truly amazing...especially against bards and mages. Once again, kudos.

Maybe it's just me, but I like forms that do multiple hits. You know, seeing the red fly through the screen is great

A ho ho ho and Merry Xmas to all!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Imprecath the Grand Elder of Changelin... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Dec-07 05:28 PM
Reply Poweranking Done!, JMCC, 25-Dec-07 05:44 PM #1
     Reply I wasn't sure what kind of character you were., Kynaian (Guest), 26-Dec-07 12:16 AM, #2
          Reply RE: I wasn't sure what kind of character you were., Imprecath (Guest), 26-Dec-07 01:17 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64576 Previous topic | Next topic