Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gwevfeldr Goldenbeard the Weav..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64527
Show all folders

Darascus (Guest)Wed 26-Dec-07 04:50 PM

#64623, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gwevfeldr Goldenbeard the Weav..."

I guess you aren't posting a farewell, so I will just respond to the main thread here.

Gwev was skilled, but a big pain in the butt from day 1. At first I thought you were just being the stubborn dwarf in an elf suit, but after a while I really got the feeling you just liked causing arguments. You never answered simple questions with simple answers, which, when I had just logged on and needed to be brought up to date on what's happening, is important. I did this a little back to you, after a while, and it *really* got under your skin, which I thought was ironic.

Other than that, I always heard complaints about you, but most often you weren't doing the things I heard about whenever I was around, or could see you doing it. In that regard, I hope all the crap I heard was exaggeration, or outright lying. If not, that's sad because you made other people's experiences in the game bitter. If it was revenge for what happened to Gwev earlier in life (you mentioned certain villagers full-saccing you), well hey from a human standpoint I can understand. Ultimately though, that just perpetuates things, right?

I hope your next is more enjoyable, and I hope you are around people who can see more eye-to-eye with you. There is a lot of potential with the player behind Gwevfeldr - I could see that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gwevfeldr Goldenbeard the Weaver o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 23-Dec-07 10:40 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gwevfeldr Goldenbeard the Weav..., Darascus (Guest), 26-Dec-07 04:50 PM #2
Reply boo, Gulary (Guest), 26-Dec-07 05:09 PM, #3
     Reply Is that intended for me, or Gwev? nt, Darascus (Guest), 26-Dec-07 05:31 PM, #4
Reply Why?, Kelteon (Guest), 24-Dec-07 03:25 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64527 Previous topic | Next topic