Subject: "So g'byes an'all that stuffs.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64447
Show all folders

Lechlerr (Guest)Mon 24-Dec-07 10:45 PM

#64553, "So g'byes an'all that stuffs.."

I wanted to age die him, but ran out of steam and time.

So, he was sphere deception. That was Lechlerr's gig. At different points in his life folks thought he was a scion, a goodie, a mercenary, and who knows what else.. I really tried to push the limit of how much one can lie, betray, and murder without being perceived as a dishonest murderer type. Whomever I would speak with I tried to stick to the rule of speaking nice, soft words to them. No matter what. Which in many cases, meant doing exactly the opposite of how I the player wanted to act/react. It actually became second nature after a while for me, and that was quite fun. At the same time, Lechlerr was always scheming to try and kill people..or, get them killed in some fashion..

But. at a certain point, I had a great idea (cough) to have Lechlerr's lies and deceptions split his personality- one pure evil little bastard and one soft, submissive nice-talking guy. That was a really bad idea, and I really felt like I just could not RP that worth a damn. The only thing I accomplished was to confuse the hell out of a few people, and frustrate myself. So he kind of just became a run-around-and-try-and-murder people while keeping to himself type character and, again,a failed attempt at RP by me toward the end. Anyways...

Couple names of note that I can remember in Lechlerr's life... over a year's worth is too tough to remember so sorry those I forget:

Chiril: Not sure if you actually knew Lechlerr was evil, but if you did, shame on you *wink*. I dueled you several times, and tried to drop certain hints that you were going to get shafted eventually. I even sent you to get killed at least once by some scion or another. The funniest and saddest thing in Lechlerr's life was when I mistelled to Victoria where Chiril was while sending you there. Whoops. Anyways, you were really cool it just had to happen that way if I was going to stay evil .

Sybea: Fun running with you. Cool that you got turned evil. Together, we could have ganked the everlasting snot out of people from the shadows, but I know neither of us play our characters like that. One of the only folks I never tried doublecrossing. Though I thought about it and I sensed you sorta did too. I Hope everything works out for you you're good stuff and made quite a few sessions fun for me.

Rhayla: Good to have you as an ally/friend. You would talk about tactics about assassinating with me and I tried to make you think I was good at it. I think I had four assassinates total and by and large would rarely ever even attempt them. Much rather fight. But again, good to have a cool cat to talk to around once in a while.

Jhuutr: Literally one of the only characters who would not be goaded by Lechlerr's shiny words. Lechlerr hated you for it but I the player loved the bullheadedness of it. You wanted me dead from square one and would not budge. Awesome.

Eoria: Phew, glad I never attacked you before you became empress. I think we were on good terms. Just as Lechlerr wanted . What you said about Jhuutr was just classic: something like, "I like him mostly because nobody else likes him". Hahah so rad.

Julianne: Fun duels, cool lightwalker, and great enemy. One of my favorites.

Pesawwkt: Wish I coulda fought you more. Deadly deadly when you were ready for me, as we both know.

Lycanastanablix: Thanks for coming around and being Lechlerr's pal. He didn't want you chasing him down any more. That got tiring . And you ended up being a cool char to know.

Scions: I think I succeeded in not having any of you on my back. I was happy to let you use me however you wanted, so long as you didn't want me dead. Except for Ravon. *shiver*. That is one scary bastard.

Other thieves: Well, I managed not to make enemies with any of you regardless of your ties. Hrahah. Most of you actually became friends. Whenever I saw a new thief come up in the ranks, I tried to initiate some sort of relationship right away. That was my plan. There were some really cool thieves I knew.

Well that was more than I planned on writing. I know I forgot a lot, and that not many remember an uncaballed mostly-hidden assassin even being around. I guess that's how Lechlerr would've wanted it.

..Merry Christmas CF!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Lechlerr the Dai Sensei of the Miyama ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 21-Dec-07 11:16 PM
Reply Thanks., Lycastanblix (Guest), 25-Dec-07 07:34 PM, #3
Reply RE: Thanks., Lechlerr (Guest), 26-Dec-07 01:05 PM, #5
Reply So g'byes an'all that stuffs.., Lechlerr (Guest), 24-Dec-07 10:45 PM #1
     Reply RE: So g'byes an'all that stuffs.., Rhayla (Guest), 24-Dec-07 11:02 PM, #2
     Reply Nice one, Pesawwkt (Guest), 25-Dec-07 11:44 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64447 Previous topic | Next topic