Subject: "As the imm who did the global echoes..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64390
Show all folders

LyristeonFri 21-Dec-07 04:52 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64434, "As the imm who did the global echoes..."

I did them because the character didn't get it. What didn't the character get? I will list them out for you.

1. When you lose something as a character, you have to earn that lost thing back. Repeatedly praying and begging for it back for more immteraction is bleh. I finally had to force you to read the helpfile.

2. Roleplay. If you want to see the details, get the PBF.

3. Deserved immteraction. Trying to get interaction with an imm when the character hasn't done anything deserving of special attention is unfair to those who have earned it.

Now, I know that most of the players enjoy immortal interaction in game. Becoming visible is one way to open the channel for immortal interaction. If that imm tells you to bug off, it's because they are giving the interaction to the one who has earned it or to the one they need to speak with. If immteraction becomes common place, it is no longer special.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Naiya the Cursed by Waves, May Her Ton... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 20-Dec-07 06:28 PM
Reply Awsome title. :) ~, ORB, 20-Dec-07 07:22 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Awsome title. :) ~, Daevryn, 21-Dec-07 12:01 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Awsome title. :) ~, stlucia (Guest), 21-Dec-07 04:19 PM, #3
               Reply As the imm who did the global echoes..., Lyristeon, 21-Dec-07 04:52 PM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64390 Previous topic | Next topic