Subject: "Dugareh is gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61201
Show all folders

AbernyteWed 29-Aug-07 11:51 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61201, "Dugareh is gone."

I never full looted anyone and though I was evil chaotic, tried to give eq back to those who fought courageously. Huge role, constantly updated got me like 500 imm exp and makes me wish I was vhlougvang who gets that amount for making it out of his guild. Anyway, I said to myself that the first full loot you receive will be the end of the character. This was based on R'ping with no immteraction, no real immexp, no love, no joy and being on alot, raiding and retrieving etc etc. Outlanders was good fun, only my 2nd but enjoyed it for the most part. Shifter forms I really do like now, ram and diamondback was great as a combo butt shifter still get owned by bards. Was losing its fun a bit with the fruitless role which I thought was pretty good but obviously imms never so thats why the deletion came along.

To the guy who full looted my corpse by the old remove all;drop all;get all corpse, I hope your next #### is shaped like a hedgehog and comes out backwards. You and people like you just take the fun out of the game. Even when you died to me some 20 mins before I never touched your stuff so who says respect is a 2 way street. Enough rambling, Dugareh is gone.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDugareh is gone. [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 29-Aug-07 11:51 AM
Reply Thanks for the pointers, Throkk (Guest), 29-Aug-07 02:58 PM, #4
Reply Liked Throkk alot, Abernytee (Guest), 30-Aug-07 01:54 AM, #6
Reply RE: Dugareh is gone., Lyristeon, 29-Aug-07 02:34 PM, #3
Reply Well as they say in my homeland, Abernytee (Guest), 30-Aug-07 01:59 AM, #7
Reply I've had poop that felt like that., AnimalFarm (Guest), 29-Aug-07 01:11 PM, #2
Reply RE: Dugareh is gone., Isildur, 29-Aug-07 12:42 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Dugareh is gone., Abernytee (Guest), 30-Aug-07 01:41 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Dugareh is gone., Isildur, 30-Aug-07 10:10 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61201 Previous topic | Next topic