Subject: "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mutsu Annie Yelllowdancer the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59562
Show all folders

Mutsu (Guest)Mon 02-Jul-07 09:30 AM

#59563, "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mutsu Annie Yelllowdancer the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Ok…damn nice run. I loved almost every minute of this character. I started my role with following Eshval. Became her willing slave, but could not prove to her my worth. I so wanted to see her court on Theroc that I made this assassin. Now I know what mistakes I did, maybe I will rectify my mistakes and possibly get to see her court. I should have gone Honor path and it is fun to play assassin like that. I joined Nexus because of Tralling, Shooloo & Nair. My usual playing time was on weekdays between 9am – Noon & 1:30 pm – 6:30pm EST.

I mastered almost all my daily used skills. But hated when Kotegeashi, Kansetsuwaza and kicks did not work. The fail rate for me was more than 50%. Come on, for a 100% skill, I can understand the fail rate to be around 10%-20%. Somehow I used Assassinate like 10 times, didn’t improve in that, so I left that skill and got into Martial Trance; awesome skill it is.

The help-file on Master of Ukemi mentioned that it has a skill when I am fighting multiple enemies. If it was updated to mention multiple PC, it would help. I thought it will help when I am fighting more than 1 mob. If I make another Assassin, I would not take Master of Ukemi, it seemed worthless even in ganks. Kansetsuwaza Adept works once in a while. Strong Back and Smoke & Mirrors are both awesome edges. I wish I could get the edge that allowed me to do more damage in Martial Trance.

Many people called me a SUPER noob. Maybe I am a noob, but after many breaks from CF and few non-serious characters, this was my first one of my attempts towards PK.

Right now I am kind of broke, I will be grateful if someone could buy the PBF for me, Thank You.

Immortals:
Eshval: Thank you. For taking your time in talking to me and releasing me from my bond without any negativity. Now you are gone.

Twist: I wanted to be your follower after reading your help files and your books/History of War in Lyceum. I sent you a note and told you what I wanted to do. I thought you might take a chance on me. Anyways, thank you for everything.

Zesam: Shooloo, loved you more than you can imagine when you were a mortal. After Marastron died, you became my online partner. I knew you were closely listening to me when I said anything on CB. Thank you for the last name and taking chance on me.

Rahiyn & Daevryn: In 350hrs of this character, I haven’t seen you guys once. And Congrats on your wedding.

Imms: Thank you for an awesome game and new additions to the game. And thank you to the Imm who controlled the Elite Guard. It was fun talking to you. I was trying my best to change your mind and make you see my way.

Nexus:
Tralling: What the hell? I was getting close to you so we can level together once again and you freaking disappear. You got leader position, use it.

Geren: Thank you for tolerating me. I know I can be annoying as hell. I used to love our time together. Loved tormenting you about that reduced human midget story. I still can’t believe you pulled a Tralling on me.

Marastron: I should have tried to evolve my RP more, I should have done a lot more and all the possibilities were there. Loved every second of our interaction. Loved the elemental shields and too late I realized the power of vanish with bond mate. After you died, I lost all interest in the Island . Many times I just walked around trying to bring balance, but hated doing anything. My most memorable bonds were with you.

Tumarellen: You’re awesome. Loved bonding with you. Loved your RP and killing style. Please show-up more. Island needs people like you.

Nair: I think we level together for a bit. But you stopped playing. That last death when we were together was funny. I was interviewing someone and we were sitting inside the Village.

Tariens: I was happy that you took my advice and joined Nexus. It was fun gearing you when you were level 5 and me preaching to you to join the Nexus. I still wanted to know where to get those knuckles. Thank you for everything and the weapon. Gave the sword to another Nexus Assassin, haven’t seen him since. You know who you are.

Bouwin: Where did you disappear to? I hate when people join the cabal and then disappear. Then log in once in a while.

Mibblic: Loved you and hated you at the same time. I had a trust issue with you. Somehow I could not trust you, but learnt so much from you.

Jenjo: I wanted you to level and then bond with me.

Icaehed: I always wanted to call you “Ice Head”. Good luck with Rhyme. I think you should get it.

Xilia: You be an awesome Meter. Good Luck.

Bundlehund: Good Luck

Prixia: Thank you, Sensei.

All the others in Nexus, good luck. It is one of the best and one of toughest cabals. Friends one minute, foes the next. Not easy to deal with. Bond is the strongest skill in the game.

Fort:
Captain: Thank you for the shield. I gave it to a scribe for safekeeping. You always got a warning from me if there was any shadowy imperial or scion around.

Amada: Fun forms; I wanted to hunt with you, but never got the chance

Chiril: I always counted you as a fortress assassin even if you were not. It was fun challenging you. Somehow I always lost my battles with another assassin.

Rolinyah: Thank you for the help in leveling. I so wanted to fight you.

Tribunal:
Maethron: I loved to annoy you. I knew you had a trap there; I just wanted to get you kicked in the junk for using traps in town.

Lucury: Thank you for telling me places I can master my kicks.

Bawgor: I really disliked you. I don’t know what you were doing this, but you could always gate to me even when I was hidden. I would have kicked myself if I died to a priest and I almost died to you once. I fled with like 20hp.

Pissudin: Always pronounced your name to myself as “Piss-does-burn”.

Gwarkul: Thank you being a good friend. I knew that I could always count on you.

Empire:
Hunsobo: You strong. The time I got you to gushing wounds, I was jumping with joy even though I died.

Waserax: I hate all Duergars. If you can see me hidden, I hate you. Good thing we did not have any fights. I avoided you like plague.

Ktaar: That duel we had, I did not have any of my skill up. I was thinking to give each of us time to prepare, and then start. You good.

Herald:
Frajalar: Thank you for all the RP. Morale wouldn’t do anything if I would kill you. Tiger Claw is NOT your friend.

Lyug: Thank you for all the fights. If all those fights were to death, I would have so many edges from PK. You still owe me three of your corpses.

Sokde: Assassins can be powerful than thieves. I apologize, I did not plan on killing you. But your death was profitable for both of us.

Scions:
Victoria : Thank you leveling with me. It was always fun to hang out with you.

Battle:
Mosem & Yudran: Respect. I bow to you. You two had the heart to stand to me even after I broke your wrist and shoulders and rendered you helpless. So when I was getting beat down by you, I would never flee.

Brinkmun: I used to love calling upon you and dueling you even when I knew I would loose. Loved fighting & chatting with you.

Mcgrok/Elivhree: Hated your guts. Depending on the day, I could kill you or or you kill me.

Drovis/Golhyrr: Felt like two drow with exactly the same specialization and legacy. I do not know much about warriors, haven’t played one in like 8yrs.

Outlanders:
What’s with almost all Outlanders? Before 51, they will group with just about anybody or anything to get to hero and then try to turn on them by calling “City Dweller”. Before 51, do they not get in their head that they are grouping with a “City Dwelling Bastard” in the beginning? I just can’t imagine how the Outlanders IMMs allow this sort of RP. I have grouped with like 3-4 rangers and couple of druids and they all did the same thing. Trestadine is one of them.

All Others:
Jardas: You are so close to 51. Hopefully you like that “Vampire Slayer”

I know I am missing a lot of people. It was fun. Maybe I will roll another character. Holler.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mutsu Annie Yelllowdancer the Dai Se... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 02-Jul-07 09:28 AM
Reply Sorry you hated me so much., Feiaina (Guest), 02-Jul-07 10:54 AM, #3
Reply I tried, Mutsu (Guest), 02-Jul-07 11:55 AM, #5
     Reply taunting vs bickering, what's the difference?, Feiaina (Guest), 02-Jul-07 12:34 PM, #6
Reply (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mutsu Annie Yelllowdancer the Dai Se..., Mutsu (Guest), 02-Jul-07 09:30 AM #1
     Reply later dude, drovis (Guest), 02-Jul-07 10:38 AM, #2
     Reply About being an assassin...., Nanorab (Guest), 02-Jul-07 11:35 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mutsu Annie Yelllowdancer the Da..., Victoria2 (Guest), 02-Jul-07 01:03 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mutsu Annie Yelllowdancer the Da..., Jardas (Guest), 02-Jul-07 02:37 PM, #8
     Reply Hold on, you used ONLY commerce xp to get all your titl..., Wow... (Guest), 02-Jul-07 02:55 PM, #9
          Reply From 50 to 51, Mutsu (Guest), 02-Jul-07 03:40 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Hold on, you used ONLY commerce xp to get all your ..., Jardas (Guest), 02-Jul-07 04:21 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mutsu Annie Yelllowdancer the Da..., amada (Guest), 02-Jul-07 07:02 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59562 Previous topic | Next topic