Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Delthyneo the Champion of Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59538
Show all folders

Delthyneo (Guest)Tue 10-Jul-07 11:22 PM

#59754, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Delthyneo the Champion of Arms"

Well look at that, I'm dead, honestly I lost interest with the chracter, he was alive far longer than age says because I would lose interest for a while and just log on for a few minutes and see what was up, I actually rolled this char waaaaayyyy back in the third age before nexus came backa nd all the crazy magic stuff, so I got some thank you's and good byes to give, mostly to chars already dead but I am sure the players are still around.

Lets start with the most important,
Sharwyn- this one goes waaayy back, and you probably don't even remember our interactions, but Del fell in love with you but never expressed it since he knew you had another already, so he bottled it up. But you helped to get me comfortable with this char in general.

Deylani- The only other wood-elf who wasnt an outlander at the time I rolled this char, and you were simply fantastic, you were always willing to help me out when I needed it.

Daeoine- I kinda grew up with you for a long time, and then I was there when your and Deylani's IG child was borne complete with wrong name on the birth certificate.

Tiatan- I have to thank this player most of all, you sat there with me for hours asking questions about justice and his path and what he was meant to do. Our talks really got me thinking deeply about how this character should think and act and I really have to thank you for that.

Meora- You were jsut fun, always there to talk to Del and we had some learning time together but I remember spending time in the inn most of all, I was sad when you deleted and turned into a dragon.

Jeir- The first and still one of the only members of the tribunal to judge dell on his words and merit and not just decide to Kill first ask questions when I am a ghost and find out oops, I wasnt an outlander, my bad.

Draygadi- You came along a little late, but you shared Del's dream beyond what anyone else did, sorry I couldnt stick around to see it through, its your baby now bud.

I am sure I am forgetting people, and if you know who you are, just let me know, but i'm pretty sure you don't lol, this char was an observer most of all, acting only when acted against, I really only got minimum amount of Immteraction, but seeing as how this was my first real serious char, I am happy with what I got, but I will say darn grurk for going dormant lol and ty to whatever immortal actually paid attention to my roles, even if they were riddled with typos. I had some good fights and some close calls, I got my first legacy and I am happy with that for the time being, if you remember me and wanna get your two cents in awesome, other than that, I'll see you all in the fields again at some point, maybe not so soon though.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Delthyneo the Champion of Arms [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 30-Jun-07 07:48 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Delthyneo the Champion of Arms, Delthyneo (Guest), 10-Jul-07 11:22 PM #2
Reply PBF, Delthyneo (Guest), 11-Jul-07 10:46 AM, #3
Reply Hehe! Thanks for the grub! n/t, Leothuar (Guest), 30-Jun-07 07:49 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59538 Previous topic | Next topic