Subject: "Should've done this a while ago." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5179
Show all folders

Master~DDDSun 10-Mar-02 03:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5180, "Should've done this a while ago."

I should've done this a month ago... when I got another char into sylvan.
My first arcane. Not great for pk'ing, not great for exploring... vokers were more fun.

Sylvans
Priolith - Awesome leadership. Sylvan has really gone downhill since you got denied

Loranessa - You were really cool. Was fun pk'ing with you.. hope you enjoyed my unicorn pendant. I was really getting bored with the char by the time I died like that.

Boldereth - Didnt really know you with this char.

Ranitorali - Show up. I really wanted to go exploring with you... maybe I'll do it as my next sylvan, you seemed to know a lot...

Yodinfrid - Awesome ranking with you... kind of went downhill when you lost that really pretty set. I remember you doing annihilates on normal hits on Mt. Calandaryl, and erradicates with pincers/whirls.

Weswin - really good char. A big loss to the cabal.. especially with the lack of sylvans right now.

Tribunals
Tertalith - before you got your mongoose you were fairly easy meat.. after that it was nearly impossible to kill you. when I slowed you, you just fled and hasted yourself again.

Dont remember who else was around when I was playing this character, sorry if I missed you.

AIM - MasterDDD13
ICQ - 73217799
email - master_ddd@hotmail.com

C ya in the fields

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Orophin the High Wizard of the Arcane [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 10-Mar-02 03:11 AM
Reply Should've done this a while ago., Master~DDD, 10-Mar-02 03:25 AM #1
     Reply RE: Should've done this a while ago., Yodinfrid (Guest), 11-Mar-02 02:33 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Should've done this a while ago., Rani (Guest), 11-Mar-02 03:38 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Should've done this a while ago., Krajus (Guest), 11-Mar-02 08:06 PM, #4
     Reply To my hunting pal, Minyar, 11-Mar-02 11:20 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5179 Previous topic | Next topic