Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4975
Show all folders

Vallhren (Guest)Tue 05-Mar-02 01:44 AM

#4978, "RE: Take care"

Thanks friend. Regarding fun, maybe we should clarify that a bit:
1) You can have fun with IC interactions
2) You can have fun Pking
2) You can have fun exploring
I'm not a (2) person; since I spent most of this character's life spamming spells, I didn't have much interaction with the folks I first met and had a good impression of (being Leeah, Enfen and Gulturiltin - 5 RL hours in an interview and I enjoyed every second) and I didn't have kinda perma groupmate so at hero I'd have to build from scratch friendships that usually grows with a character. I had a start of that with you and Nydeikon, but both seems being too much (2) oriented and you may have noticed that what I really like is (3) with (1). Now, as an invoker I could not go exploring about as I used to do with a conjie, lawful-good conjie are just the best for it, IMHO (storm paladins are close). So, indeed I was displeased with this char and never again I roll an invoker, not even with affinity in. What can I say to you? Think 1-2-3 throught before you roll a char. Best of luck,
Vallhren.
P.S.: And damnit, you remind me of Marsuel (was not him) *wink*.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Vallhren the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 02-Mar-02 08:58 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Vallhren the Weaver of the Elements, Vallhren (Guest), 02-Mar-02 09:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Vallhren the Weaver of the Elements, Nydeikon (Guest), 03-Mar-02 03:01 AM, #2
     Reply Take care, Maurwam (Guest), 04-Mar-02 10:12 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Take care, Vallhren (Guest), 05-Mar-02 01:44 AM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4975 Previous topic | Next topic