Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Galjana the Weaponsmistress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4953
Show all folders

Galjana (Guest)Wed 27-Feb-02 12:19 AM

#4954, "RE: (AUTO) Galjana the Weaponsmistress"

Well, not much to say. I really never got into this char very much. It was my first warrior in like 5 years and most definitely my last sylvan ever. If there is one thing(ok maybe two things) that killed this char it was all the fucking fires, and the patrols. I didn't sign up for sylvan to spend 3+ RL hours putting out fire after fire. If I wanted to put out fires in my free time i'd be a volunteer firefighter. As for the patrols, they sucked... enough said. This char died way more than I felt acceptable, so that too sucked the fun out. Which is due in part to the fact that I was always fighting fires and could never gather protections to keep myself alive. Anyway, I made a half assed attempt for Yanoreth's tat, but I even had a hard time getting into that so I decided to not waste her time.

I'll be back tho, I already am in fact.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Galjana the Weaponsmistress [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 26-Feb-02 02:33 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Galjana the Weaponsmistress, Galjana (Guest), 27-Feb-02 12:19 AM #3
Reply Man, you really did stop playing to, Oddjob, 26-Feb-02 11:52 AM, #1
     Reply I wondered where she went. Well done. n/t, Yodinfrid (Guest), 26-Feb-02 01:44 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4953 Previous topic | Next topic