Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47232
Show all folders

Daeoine (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:00 PM

#47245, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Battlefield"

Okay, first off this was my first char on my first mud ever. Now you all know why I never knew how to get to you and why I was constantly dying in pk. It was well worth the ride. I learned a few things, but I know I still have much more to learn.
Anyhow on to the goodbyes..

I'm gonna do this in the order they come to mind and if I forget someone I'm sorry, say 'hello' and I'll say 'hello' back.

Tyvelis : You just had to follow up on that promise that when I went you went didn't you? You were Dae's best friend, she always felt like you were the other half of her. When she needed a shoulder she could always count on you, and vise versa. It was always good to see your name on the who list, and I'm glad they met.

Deylani: You were the one who appealed most to Dae's wild streak. She couldn't help but love you and she tried really really hard for a long time. I am glad that you were there to pull her out of her shell and make her see what she could do. After you left, she did everything she could to see that your memory stayed alive. Your child together was one of the happiest moments in her life.

Elros: She loved you deeply. It was so hard for her to come to the realization that as much as she loved you, it just wouldn't work. She missed you lots after you left. Those who knew her well often heard your name.

Aekel: You were like the brother she needed. You protected her and took care of her and her family and for that she was eternally greatful.

Therethine: Mom! She was greatful for the induction and even more so for the advice and the little pushes she needed now and then. Congrats on the ascendance you deserved it!

Sharwyn: If it wasnt for you I never would have thought to make Dae a herald, but you were one of the first to reach out and try to help and that showed her who she wanted to be.

Dalvus: You gave her the greatest gift of all.. time. You have no idea really what that meant but it meant more than any other gift she could have hoped to recieve.

Dicil: You were the philosophical word of reason and the jokester when she was too serious. Thanks.

Kaeclin: Thanks for trying to help. Missed you.

Alright well this is getting long and I am tired so, sorry for those I know I missed I promise I'll reply. Oh and Ty, I finished it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Apr-06 01:52 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Nixhar (Guest), 07-Apr-06 12:30 AM, #18
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:00 PM #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:15 PM, #13
Reply This is the thanks I get??, Corrlaan, 07-Apr-06 09:35 AM, #19
     Reply RE: This is the thanks I get??, Daeoine (Guest), 07-Apr-06 03:04 PM, #20
          Reply No idea on anything other than the baby., Corrlaan, 07-Apr-06 04:47 PM, #21
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., BigJ, 05-Apr-06 10:22 PM, #15
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 06-Apr-06 02:16 PM, #17
Reply G'bye., Sharten (Guest), 06-Apr-06 01:43 PM, #16
Reply Great job!, Silvellien (Guest), 07-Apr-06 05:24 PM, #22
Reply RE: Great job!, Daeoine (Guest), 10-Apr-06 12:38 AM, #27
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Aekel (Guest), 08-Apr-06 02:21 AM, #23
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Suarvina (Guest), 08-Apr-06 03:02 AM, #24
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Therethine, 08-Apr-06 11:18 AM, #25
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 08-Apr-06 05:41 PM, #26
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Ana (Guest), 05-Apr-06 12:54 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:05 PM, #8
Reply Got your PBF. (NT), Elros (Guest), 05-Apr-06 11:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Hybrid77 (Guest), 05-Apr-06 08:40 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Dae (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:07 PM, #9
     Reply Poem, Hybrid77 (Guest), 05-Apr-06 07:12 PM, #14
Reply You'll be missed, Farigno (Guest), 05-Apr-06 03:06 AM, #3
Reply RE: You'll be missed, Dae (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:10 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Deylani (Guest), 05-Apr-06 02:41 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Dae (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:11 PM, #11
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Elros (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:57 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Dae (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:13 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47232 Previous topic | Next topic