Subject: "It was a blast..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4617
Show all folders

Curious Gnome (Guest)Fri 15-Feb-02 12:37 AM

#4618, "It was a blast..."

Well, this sure was the funnest char i've ever played. Enjoyed almost every minute of it, and found out i could write some alright poetry. School really cut my time down . Already rolled up another char, something slightly different. I sure as hell will come back to Heralds one day, the best cabal by far! Will post the few fights I logged at Dio's soon. If I forget anyone, let me know eh?

============
** Herald **
============

Arvam - Thanks for the interactions, particularly the one with
that svirf Did you ever watch me? If so, what did you
think?

Nefahrin - Quite a good char from what I saw, didnt interact much with you. Well done at that last fight I saw, quite well done indeed.

Kryflen - Solid char, liked your rp.

Iunna - What can I say? After my first interview, I thought i wasn't going to get inducted. Did the poem win you over? Or what convinced you to induct me? Cheers for the induction, I hope I stood up to your expectations. I liked your rp, and amakiir appreciated that you would
come and hear his new poems whenever he wrote a new one.

============
** Sylvan **
============

Boldereth - Nice fight we had, damn the moon of all things! Hope you enjoyed the poem, I certainly enjoyed our interaction. Sorry I never wrote a poem about you, but my cf time went downhill fast.

============
** Scions **
============

Zodrimauk - You seemed alright, even if you did kill me that first time for the charges, at least you returned my gear. I wish you had let me and Jaiden fight solo on eastern *shrug*.

Ahmed - I just dont know what to do about you - i always get raped by dagger specs *shrug*. You fought well, and finally nailed me that time in arial because i didnt know the city or how to get out! You can be sure as hell I learnt it inside-out after that happened. Hope your still around when my current char gets in the 40s, I'm looking
for another shot at you.

============
** Others **
============

Umeanidd - where'd you go?? Thanks for some brief interactions and for helping me get some gear.

Trake - Was fun exploring with you, and well, we found some nice stuff too

Jebikoje - When I first met you, I thought you must have looted all your gear or got it from a friend and whatnot. However, as we talked more, and you took me up on my offer of combat, I started to respect you more. Enjoyed that conversation in the Guild, hope you did too. Good luck.

Well, thats that, anyone who wants to catch up, email acedamace@hotmail.com

I will leave you now with my favourite poem:

=====================
** Elven Encounter **
=====================

From branch to branch they leap,
Silent footsteps -
Of those who tempt cold sleep.

Now swifter without fear,
Hearts a trembling -
For all hold the forest dear.

To the ravine they are near,
Fires a blazing -
The enemy is here!

Silent death begins to descend,
A retreat called from below! -
Yet another skirmish, come to quick end.

Returning from whence they came,
They rejoice -
For none hath journeyed to the Blessed Realm.

{Curious_Gnome}

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <HERALD> Amakiir the Entrance to Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 15-Feb-02 12:12 AM
Reply It was a blast..., Curious Gnome (Guest), 15-Feb-02 12:37 AM #1
     Reply Great Character..., Boldereth (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 07:47 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Great Character..., Delenir (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 02:35 PM, #4
          Reply How could I forget?!, Curious Gnome (Guest), 15-Feb-02 03:37 PM, #6
     Reply RE: It was a blast..., Ahmed (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 08:38 AM, #3
     Reply Man it's sad to see you go., Trayner (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 03:33 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4617 Previous topic | Next topic