Subject: "[OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circle, Blessed of the Ancients" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45718
Show all folders

A2Sun 12-Feb-06 02:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45718, "[OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circle, Blessed of the Ancients"

312 hours with 5 con (8-7 deaths I think left), I just didn't have it in me anymore and I wanted to finish the char out before I ruined it. First character I've had since I came back that I enjoyed that much. First druid, first grurk empoweree, first outlander(never played a sylvan either). Lots of fun all round. I didn't actually realize when I went for Grurk I was going to be an f'ing honor character, but all in all it actually made it more enjoyable. It was more of a spur of the moment character, I was trying to decide what to roll up and Larcat talked me into a druid outlander. So there you go. I tried to just jump in with both feet and go balls out, so I died a lot more than I normally would have, but I think I had more fun because of that too. I was excited about playing a druid because it seems like there are only a handful each year if that many, and suddenly I'm one of like 4 or 5 woodelf druids in outlander and there were 2 or 3 other non-woodelf druids. A very *very* interesting class that I don't think I even broke the surface on. There were several supps I wish I'd gotten more of a chance to play with and I'm sure I'll get around to playing the class again and trying to go a little deeper into it. I won't go into specific goodbyes, if someone posts, I'll respond.

Grurk: I had actually been warned off of being an empoweree of yours, because of how harsh you were and unforgiving. To be quite honest, I was pleasantly surprised at how much it rocked having you as a patron imm. I really really enjoyed the religion. It did seem there at the end of the char though that you weren't around as much or our times stopped meshing (I know my play times shifted slightly and I had less actual time to play during the day). I definately look forward to making another Grurk priest and I hope you enjoyed having me as a follower as much as I enjoyed you.

Ancients: I say ancients because I didn't deal with the outlander imms as their specific personas. I didn't greet the outlander imms when I saw them on and I often waved off words of blessing of Amaranthe, ect. The impish side of me was really hoping to be confronted about those things and the fact that I refused to accept them as actual gods. But I got left alone for the most part and that's fine too I suppose, I was just curious how that would play out if it ever came to a confrontation. Thanks for the boons I got, and no hard feelings at all about losing Harbinger. It didn't really suit the character, I was starting to kind of find my groove with it and make it mesh around the time it switched over to Aeria, but it was more of a "I'll push them out of the nest, and if they fly they live, if they don't, they'll die".

All in all, I had a ton of fun, thanks to everyone.

P.S. Being told IC'ly by an uncaballed gnome AIR/OFFENSE shifter that hunted me with another air shifter that I killed him in a cheap way, well, you just can't buy laughs like that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circle, B... [View all] , A2, Sun 12-Feb-06 02:31 AM
Reply Liked You, Crugald (Guest), 13-Feb-06 08:31 AM, #17
Reply RE: Liked You, A2, 13-Feb-06 09:25 AM, #18
Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., Grunlath (Guest), 13-Feb-06 03:02 AM, #15
Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., A2, 13-Feb-06 03:16 AM, #16
Reply Good char from what I saw. (sm txt), Lotruk (Guest), 12-Feb-06 11:57 PM, #10
Reply RE: Good char from what I saw. (sm txt), A2, 13-Feb-06 01:30 AM, #14
Reply That was fun., Harlow (Guest), 12-Feb-06 10:31 PM, #9
Reply RE: That was fun., A2, 13-Feb-06 01:27 AM, #13
Reply Someone tells you 'Greet human.', Kipli (Guest), 12-Feb-06 09:30 AM, #8
Reply RE: Someone tells you 'Greet human.', A2, 13-Feb-06 01:19 AM, #12
Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., Brinrok (Guest), 12-Feb-06 06:48 AM, #7
Reply Hrm!, Tredyn (Guest), 12-Feb-06 04:02 AM, #5
Reply RE: Hrm!, A2, 12-Feb-06 04:05 AM, #6
Reply I loved your attitude., Ilimya (Guest), 12-Feb-06 03:42 AM, #3
Reply RE: I loved your attitude., A2, 12-Feb-06 03:53 AM, #4
Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., Aeria (Guest), 12-Feb-06 03:11 AM, #1
     Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., A2, 12-Feb-06 03:38 AM, #2
     Reply That was my Christmas wish last year, Tiriundrun (Guest), 13-Feb-06 12:57 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45718 Previous topic | Next topic