Subject: "RE: (CON) Wainright the Baron of Lightning" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4520
Show all folders

OddjobThu 14-Feb-02 06:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
345 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#4521, "RE: (CON) Wainright the Baron of Lightning"

Am I alone in thinking its poor form to immediately roll another storm giant warrior named Wainright after this? I hear this level 1 sword pupil yelling in Galadin "Wainright is back!"

Pretty poor form if ya ask me. Pick a new name.

POSTER'S DISCLAIMER: "Of course....I don't play anymore, but its just my 2 cents."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <None> Wainright the Baron of Lightning [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 13-Feb-02 03:35 PM
Reply RE: (CON) <None> Wainright the Baron of Lightning, Oddjob, 14-Feb-02 06:02 PM #1
     Reply RE: (CON) <None> Wainright the Baron of Lightning, *ORB* (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 08:42 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (CON) <None> Wainright the Baron of Lightning, Delenir (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 02:38 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (CON) <None> Wainright the Baron of Lightning, Wainright (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 03:56 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4520 Previous topic | Next topic