>
>Drucyrus. I still dont understand,
>or like you. I
>debated writing anything here since
>I think it's not really
>useful to just post negatively
>about someone,

Like wise

But, tell me, why did you do it then? I haven't commented on the deaths of other players whom I totally disliked. I can be silent and put things aside. Obviously you can't. So now, of course, I must set things straight.

>Then aftewards, when you lost,

Umm, how did I lose? I never died to you one on one (as far as I can recall). If you consider me wording losing, then I guess I lost a couple.

Eventually, after
>dying to me a couple
>times,

Again, I never died to you solo (if I did, I would really like to see the log cause I simply do not recall it and I usually recall all my deaths, there haven't been that many). I think you had a hand in two of my deaths but the one fight I do remember dying was when I was caught in a snare in the dwarf forest and there were three of four people on both sides.

you ran from me
>faster than anyone else.
>I remember (and I have
>it logged) you stepping onto
>the eastern road, seeing me,
>and getting off it. Four
>times. I laughed pretty
>hard at my computer.

I never ran from you, I pride myself in not being afraid of anyone. You had a huge advantage with blood thirst (allowing you to wield weapons even when severely weakened) and using wrath weapons since there was a spot there where I could not find any wrath protection for the life of me for about a month (I don't know who had the items but it was annoying to say the least), of course, this was when we met. You fight very well, I must concede that to you. However, when I would summon dwarven guards into the mountains to negate your bloodthirst how quickly the tide changed. Of course, karthyle came to your rescue and cranialed me as you fled ("lost" according to you) as was typical of other ragers at the time. You "lost" several of our fights there in the mountains but I guess you don't remember those. So finally I just said the hell with it. I rotted you, then you were all happier than a pig in ##### when you discovered that bloodthirst negated rot (I posted that one). Seeing as the only place I EVER fought you was right outside your cabal (home territory) and you would vanish and run into your cabal as soon as things started looking bad for you (plague/rot) I found our meetings pointless. Bloodthirst lets you run with no moves and also resists rot and I could not lag you so the chances of me killing you alone were next to none and vice versa. The breaking point was when Alsic and I were waiting outside your cabal and you, Goapa, Grolgthus and I believe Nerylana all were cowering inside, then all quit together in a matter of two minutes. That annoyed me and I lost complete respect at that point. From that point on (it's been several months now), I have had next to nothing to do with the village or you again. I considered it a complete waste of my time.

As for avoiding you, I guess if someone peeks into an area and pops back out again, they certainly must be running from you. Or if I enter an area and the other person just so happens to be on his way out and I catch a glimpse of him, he certainly must be running from me. Nuff said on the absurdity of this comment.

>I know that several ragers,
>including myself, tried talking to
>you, tried to understand why
>you were making us enemies,
>tried to tell you we
>would just have a truce,
>there was no reason for
>it, but still you kept
>coming.

I had my reasons for attacking certain members of the village which I will not go into here. But if you think that a Scarab only attacks someone when he is provoked, then you might need to re-evaluate things.

Of course, like
>I said, you would run
>if alone.

Yes, I never fight alone.

But every
>now and then you'd gather
>a few scions and come
>try the summon and gangbang
>thing.

Yeah I did it once with Alsic (but we all know how that one turned out, see above). Seeing as I can count my one-on-one fights with ragers on one hand, I figured I might as well return the favor you always gave me. I cannot count the number of times I was ganged by villagers (some three on one), though only two were successful out of all of them.

You were certainly
>a tough shaman, no doubt
>about it, and you know
>your way around the game
>and now to survive.
>And I can only assume
>you were a good cabal
>leader since you weren't removed.
> So kudos for those.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

> But generally I had
>a very low opinion of
>you. Sorry.

ditto

P.S.

Actually, I did want to meet you one more time in a fair fight (not in the dwarf forest) with wrath protection and no dwarves (to let you bloodthirst freely) just to see how the fight would go but it never happened unfortunately. Now we'll never know.

P.P.S. personally I dislike the either cheap shot or ass kissing tone a lot of notes are having lately. Yes complimenting many people will ensure you get a lot of return compliments and make you feel good about your character and the odd cheap shot also makes you feel good just out of spite to get it off your chest, I am sure, but I just find this irritating. I know you tried to emulate Manarei's farewell here, albeit a distant second, but I tend to prefer farewells which are straightforward, no #####, no glorification. A straightshooter type of note. I know we are going to have to deal with Manarie duplicates now for a while, but it's been done, it's no longer original. Hopefully we will soon get back to brief, concise notes which make their points quickly. Anyway, that's just me. There's probably a lot of people who like long winded notes, as for me, I can only get through half of them before my attention drifts. Ah well, hopefully some good logs get posted soon, there has been a drought lately.

Drucyrus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of Wa... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 03-Feb-02 12:58 AM
Reply RE: (CON) Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of War, Reader (Guest), 27-Feb-02 10:39 AM, #42
Reply RE: (CON) Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of War, HammerSong, 21-Feb-02 03:12 PM, #40
Reply RE: (CON) Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of War, Loborguz, 23-Feb-02 02:19 PM, #41
Reply My Thoughts, Kastellyn, 07-Feb-02 07:05 PM, #36
Reply Ironic...For Lob, Doesn't know alot but knows a little about everyth (Guest), 07-Feb-02 02:52 PM, #35
Reply hopefully you will read this., bereuht (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 07:25 AM, #30
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., annonymous onlooker (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 05:36 AM, #27
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., BattleCharmed (Calislas) (Guest) (Guest), 05-Feb-02 10:28 PM, #23
Reply Oh Lobo..., Steelbiter (Guest), 03-Feb-02 11:57 PM, #5
Reply Well, Battlerager (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 04:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 04:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 10:41 PM, #3
     Reply heh, Viornsra (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 11:32 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Lokaoan (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 01:34 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., NbM (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 11:54 AM, #12
     Reply Well done..., Pinnt (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 04:08 AM, #7
     Reply To set things straight, Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 06:27 AM #8
     Reply As long as, Thief (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 06:40 PM, #18
     Reply RE: To set things straight, Some guy (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 03:03 AM, #26
     Reply No, what happened was..., Gronk (Guest), 06-Feb-02 06:07 AM, #28
     Reply A brief concise point being quickly made (That's pretty..., Belarinth (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 11:31 AM, #31
     Reply Nope, Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 07-Feb-02 03:32 AM, #33
          Reply No offense, Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 07-Feb-02 10:47 AM, #34
               Reply I will make an exception to my not acknowledging you r..., Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 12:02 AM, #37
     Reply RE: To set things straight, Kolun (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 12:55 AM, #38
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Iillien (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 07:07 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Some guy (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 02:50 AM, #25
          Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Iillien (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 06:42 AM, #29
     Reply Yeah, same to you bub.., Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 09:28 AM, #10
     Reply Excellent job, Intronan (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 09:40 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Krajus Krajus Krajus (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 01:09 PM, #13
     Reply I felt like wise, jasmin (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 01:58 PM, #14
     Reply Bidefahl/Llaiserius/ Ralemos, Xanthrailles, 04-Feb-02 03:06 PM, #15
     Reply I'm used to it...always the unforgetable who are forgot..., Yuber (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 03:17 PM, #16
     Reply I'm so messed up! Help me daddy!, Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 04:34 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Manecit (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 08:54 PM, #19
     Reply RE: OLD SCHOOL RAGER (VERY LONG), Marlek (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 09:07 PM, #20
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 05-Feb-02 12:02 AM, #21
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 05-Feb-02 09:52 PM, #22
     Reply Scary Fights, Minyar, 06-Feb-02 01:26 AM, #24
     Reply Fare thee well, Rio (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 12:06 PM, #32
     Reply Hey bub, Remember me?, Gerandin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 04:57 PM, #39
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4414 Previous topic | Next topic