Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4372
Show all folders

Boldereth (Guest) (Guest)Fri 01-Feb-02 12:17 PM

#4380, "RE: (DEL) Arknok the Ranger Prince"

>Boldereth - You are swell.Knew must
>not mess around with you
>from the outset.Lucky me made
>"peace" with you.

- Thanks for the compliment. It was fun interacting with Arknok, however you should feel proud that I never really knew what to make of you, whether to attack you or leave you be, or whether you'd wind up betraying me in the end. Hope that maybe came through a bit when I dealt with you and I assume that was your intended effect.

>Yodinfrid - Umm I did not
>like Yodinfrid much .. especially
>how you called Boldereth to
>kill me after I got
>you and then when I
>come back you attack me
>again.Anyways you were doing yer
>job.

-I'm fairly certain it didn't happen that way. I believe I was already in the area for preps when the battle began (god it was a while ago) or Yodinfrid was dead or something to that effect and I interceded to avenge him or some #####. To be honest the whole thing with Shri was more then I wanted to delve into not being any higher on the sylvan rank then anyone else so I didn't have any business handling it. And then the re-attack was a mess and I felt kind of like some sort of half-assed peace-keeper for that night, a very strange feeling as a wolf. I pretty much tried to leave you be because I liked you and knew you stuck through a lot of ##### with your half-drow sylvan wannabe. Been in a similar situation so I know how frustrating it can be and it isn't in Boldereth's role to be heartless though he may seem that way sometimes.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 31-Jan-02 06:19 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Zechterian (Guest) (Guest), 02-Feb-02 02:46 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, BattleCharmed (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 08:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Arknok (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 06:44 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Manecit (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 11:19 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Zechterian (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 11:38 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Boldereth (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 12:17 PM #6
Reply Good Job, Weswin (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 02:13 PM, #7
Reply Well...., kAzahando (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 03:13 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Dyliona (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 11:30 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Maurwam (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 09:57 PM, #13
Reply ode to arknok, SHRIHARIKOTA......... (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 06:43 AM, #1
     Reply I'm confused., Kaz (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 03:17 PM, #9
     Reply RE: I'm confused., Kaz?? (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 09:22 PM, #10
     Reply RE: ode to arknok, Grestokk (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 05:34 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4372 Previous topic | Next topic