Subject: "RE: (DEL) Arknok the Ranger Prince" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4372
Show all folders

Arknok (Guest) (Guest)Thu 31-Jan-02 06:44 AM

#4375, "RE: (DEL) Arknok the Ranger Prince"

So finally I did it.After having harrased everyone a lot for the past three four months I typed the D word.

I would like to mention a few people here who were absolutely fabulous.I learned a lot from them and since I am a complete newbie the things I experienced this character were mind boggling.
Starting with the Sylvans ...

Sphitz - Mighty handy one you were,the only one who was actually acting sane.

Manecit - Uber guy you are I am sure.Taught me how to handle myself.Had only one interaction with you but the way you carried yourself was impressive.

Boldereth - You are swell.Knew must not mess around with you from the outset.Lucky me made "peace" with you.

Yodinfrid - Umm I did not like Yodinfrid much .. especially how you called Boldereth to kill me after I got you and then when I come back you attack me again.Anyways you were doing yer job.

Scarabs ...

Zechterian - I think zech someone only needed to say Arknok for you to say WHERE??I absolutely hate you for runing my entire group umptten times.I feel damned proud of the fact that you nailed me ONLY?? two times.You are swell.Hope my next guys are on your side.

Nexus ...

Montego - I PKed you bad.Part of the game.

Khzahando - I hope I spelt that right.Of all the shifters I grouped with you were the only one I did not PK.I was a sucker for betraying shifters.Lucky me.

Barons ...

Thyka - Hmm we did not travel much did we?You carried yourself well and that time in the frigid wastelands loved the way you were bossing me around.You seem to know a lot.By the way you know anything of my Bank balance?

Ragers ...

Travelled with a whole lot of them.Penz was superb.And the rest of his gang.Had a soft spot for the dumb fire Rubio though he was no Battlerager??

Tribby ...

Tertalith - Hmm I forgot to betray you too.*wink*.Anyways provincial magistrate in the era of sylvans is spunk.Good job.

Caecia - Hmm was sore that you tipped Anletis off.Anyways ... you really pissed me off in Darsylon when you quit like that.

Scions ...

All da Scions have had a go at me some time or the other.With the sole exception of Grestokk and that too I think because I was not in his range.Comes with the Profession.

Warlocks ...

Nothing much here with the exception of that travel with Maurwam.Maurwam .. was mindboggling the way you were tanking out there in Logoth.

There have been many .. and many who are ready to go "bah" when they hear Arknok.Most of my PK's were betrayals which everyone absolutely hates ... anyways learnt a lot of new areas and all.Was lovely.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 31-Jan-02 06:19 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Zechterian (Guest) (Guest), 02-Feb-02 02:46 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, BattleCharmed (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 08:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Arknok (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 06:44 AM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Manecit (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 11:19 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Zechterian (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 11:38 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Boldereth (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 12:17 PM, #6
Reply Good Job, Weswin (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 02:13 PM, #7
Reply Well...., kAzahando (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 03:13 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Dyliona (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 11:30 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Arknok the Ranger Prince, Maurwam (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 09:57 PM, #13
Reply ode to arknok, SHRIHARIKOTA......... (Guest) (Guest), 31-Jan-02 06:43 AM, #1
     Reply I'm confused., Kaz (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 03:17 PM, #9
     Reply RE: I'm confused., Kaz?? (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 09:22 PM, #10
     Reply RE: ode to arknok, Grestokk (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 05:34 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4372 Previous topic | Next topic