Subject: "RE: (DEL) Danfield the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4360
Show all folders

Danfield (Guest) (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-02 11:35 PM

#4361, "RE: (DEL) Danfield the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well, I decided to delete because I just don't have time to play anymore. It took me almost a week just to find the time to read my notes and then delete, so I figured I probably wasn't going to be much help to the Tower anymore.

This was my first mage, my first caballed character, and my first character over ~25, and I think that was pretty obvious to most people. It took me a while to learn where to find any preps, and half-decent eq for a hero, and it definitely seemed like I was always being led about by my group mates or other Warlocks when I went out traveling or exploring. Still I learned a lot from joining the Tower, and all the Warlocks were willing to help me out with stuff I didn't know too well. Overall I was happy my final forms, the lion and the walrus. Lion was pretty much the one I was hoping for, and walrus was nice with its balance of offense and defense. It seems kind of hard to only have an offensive form on land if you don't have many protections though, and I didn't seem to get many chances to defend with the walrus, so if I had to do it again I might choose defense instead.

I kind of missed the recent changes to the war with the Sylvans, and the changes to the leadership of the Tower, so I can't really comment on that stuff except what I read in my notes. I was happy with the appointments of Daurwyn, even if the warders weren't, and Gulturiltin as the new leaders, and I think it was kind of a shame that Gulturiltin had to step down as Magister, even though I can understand why the twins decided on that. He seemed to be one of the Tower's more knowledgeable Warlocks so it's too bad that he decided to leave altogether after that, but I think that Anborankein was an excellent choice to succeed him.

Farewells: Pretty much everyone in the Tower. Karithia, Felgaire, Annalena, Daurwyn, Leeah, Gulturiltin, Trien, Kholderez, Enfen, Anborankein, Irlorevi, Aubrey. All of you helped me out a lot learning the ropes and things. Nosilla, you were probably the most competent person I traveled with between 20-40, and I always looked to ask you to travel when first got on. I didn't really get to talk with our enemies much, with the exception of Priolith, and a little bit with Iillien. I tried to start some kind of war for the ocean with Iillien when I was younger, but I didn't have my final water form then, and by the time I did the Scions had dwindled and there wasn't much reason for you to head to the Tower to try and take the Grimoire yourself. Priolith, you definitely seem to have the fanatical warder role down, and I got the impression that the whole war with the Tower was probably your idea. I kind of lost some respect for you though after my last attempt to retrieve with Anborankein, but I don't know I should say anything since you're still about.

Danfield

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Changeling... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 28-Jan-02 09:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Change..., Danfield (Guest) (Guest), 28-Jan-02 11:35 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Change..., Trienglir (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 03:21 AM, #2
     Reply farewell, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 07:52 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Change..., Iillien (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 08:32 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Change..., Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 09:25 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4360 Previous topic | Next topic