Subject: "Heh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4280
Show all folders

Johan (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 01:16 PM

#4283, "Heh"

Likewise, Groll. You sure were alot of fun. I have to say one of my top five CF moments over the years was with you. You can probably guess which one it is.

Galadon, Manarei, Doppel.

Hehe. You doppel me and sit beside the fountain with me, immitating my accent and chatting with people. Meanwhile, Manarei racks up the stalks on "Johan" - finally he makes his move, and assassinates my doppel! (You). I watched the entire thing go down in an instant, thinking, "Oh, #####, another assassinate?" and then realizing, "Oh, wait, that's my doppel!" Heh. As long as I've played CF, I never felt such a sense of relief, such a twinge of guilt, and real life laughter. I couldn't input a single command - it was too much a classic CF moment.

I would never have guessed you were bored, either. But I can see how healers are tough - it's tough to play a "support" class. I say go shaman.

Anyway, see you later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <ENTROPY> Grollaski the Holy Hero, Senior Stump W... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jan-02 10:58 PM
Reply Ooops, Dwimmerling (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 11:20 PM, #1
     Reply !, Rio (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 03:54 AM, #2
     Reply ACK I left out the battle cabal!, Dwim (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:21 AM, #3
          Reply gratz Goapa, angry warlock (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:47 AM, #4
          Reply RE: ACK I left out the battle cabal!, Eladio (Guest), 21-Jan-02 08:37 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Ooops, Grumorum, 21-Jan-02 08:24 AM, #5
     Reply Stump Wrangler!, Lei (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 10:35 AM, #7
     Reply Heh, Johan (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 01:16 PM #8
     Reply RE: Ooops, Adrigon, 23-Jan-02 02:52 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4280 Previous topic | Next topic