Subject: "Ooops" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4280
Show all folders

Dwimmerling (Guest) (Guest)Sun 20-Jan-02 11:20 PM

#4281, "Ooops"

I vowed I wouldn't play another healer, ever. I don't know what possesed me to roll another one. I hit level forty five in like three days, and my policy has been that if I manage to break level thirty I play it out to hero. Normally my attention span for characters is about one semester, and I ran him a little longer, but I've graduated now, most of my ic friends are gone, and I'm just bored with doing it again.

So, I did have fun. This was my first entropy, and it was kind of a pain to get in, and then I was pretty much the only entropy who played for a really long time. I never really got into it. I didn't use my powers very much, I acted just like a forty, frankly, I dissapointed myself. I was trying to run him like a straight up discordian and in that sense he was a fair success. After I read the Illuminatus! a few more times, I may try another. But for now I need a change of pace.

Goodbyes and stuff

Imms

Grumorum: As usual you were spectacular. I got *TONS* of immteraction, the hallucinations were hillarious, the stump quest was sweet (I have logs, I plan on writing it up as a short story and posting it somewhere). I think probably the reason I stuck Groll out was because you are so fun to follow. Look forward to another follower from me in the future (not imediate though, I got another plan for now. . .)

Mayesha: Did Thyka ever give you that periapt? heh heh heh. . .

Vynmylak and Derexal: Kicking me from a group for swearing? I understand why it would bug you, but it was in my role, and I wasn't too excessive most of the time.

Sacer: I was hoping you would whisper at me that day we were all raiding, I am starting to get the hang of raiding the temple. Finally.

Whichever imm talked to me in the dragon tower, if you even remember, thanks, that was real cool. Worked it into my role and you never talked to me again. After that I stopped adding to my role.

Entropy: Who? heh. . . Go thyka

Dawn: not too many I can think of that I didn't mention in the 'imm' section.

Nexan
Divox: You were the only gnome I ever really liked. Wait, you whould be under imm. Oh well.

Sylvan
Priolith: I still think you ripped me off for that robe, but it was fun, I learned a lot from you.

Maran
Johan: One of the three people I looked forward to seeing. I got to the point i would log in, who jo, and if you werent there lose interest in about ten minutes and quit to do something else.
You made Grollaski worth playing as long as I did.

Zardik: One of the others, you were great, we had fun underwater. We had fun.

Scarab:
Drucyrus: What can I say, you turned me, I'm a big fan now.

Astiklar: It was fun chasing you around. Sorry so many people always followed me.

Warlock: I made grollaski specifically to sabatoge you. Tragically, I changed my mind. Long story, but you guys are doing a pretty good job.

Annalena: I finally got along with you! Good job!

Felgaire: My old best friend, there was little we couldn't do. Thanks for all the help getting stuff. You showed me a lot too.

Scion: Not much to say to most of you, at least the ones who are still alive, and the ones that are dead I think I caught in their goodbye notes. Part of why I think my life is so boring is there are so few of you.

Tribunal: Not much to say here either, hmmmmm.

Other people:
Albaszn: You'll do it. I got faith.

Tiberianus: Also, a big fan, I tell you, dopple, lifeshiel, gate and flyto would have been an unstoppable combination.

I am forgetting a *TON* of people, reply to this and I will getcha back.

This char was fun for a really long time, and I think I have come a long way in the past year. Let's see what I can do with a class that can actually kill people.

jacobhiettlives@hotmail.com

At least I won't be a healer who logs in once a month to hoard kit. Hee hee.

Dwimerling out till the next one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <ENTROPY> Grollaski the Holy Hero, Senior Stump W... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jan-02 10:58 PM
Reply Ooops, Dwimmerling (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 11:20 PM #1
     Reply !, Rio (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 03:54 AM, #2
     Reply ACK I left out the battle cabal!, Dwim (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:21 AM, #3
          Reply gratz Goapa, angry warlock (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:47 AM, #4
          Reply RE: ACK I left out the battle cabal!, Eladio (Guest), 21-Jan-02 08:37 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Ooops, Grumorum, 21-Jan-02 08:24 AM, #5
     Reply Stump Wrangler!, Lei (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 10:35 AM, #7
     Reply Heh, Johan (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 01:16 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Ooops, Adrigon, 23-Jan-02 02:52 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4280 Previous topic | Next topic