Subject: "RE: (DEL) Korlew the Novice of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4237
Show all folders

Korlew (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 05:20 PM

#4238, "RE: (DEL) Korlew the Novice of Owaza"

Well I had fun while it lasted. I've been to busy w/ my new char to do much w/ Korlew and he was two or three kills from con death I figured I'd delete. Well overall Scions are pretty fun. I don't see where people get that they're overpowered but some people just like to bitch when they die. Been to long since I've really used Korlew to really say good bye's to so I guess I'll just leave it up to you to say good bye and I'll tell you what I thought. I'm already workin on a new char which actually is hero'd but it's just makin things better. Well good luck and see you all in the Fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Korlew the Novice of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 15-Jan-02 04:16 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Korlew the Novice of Owaza, Korlew (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 05:20 PM #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Korlew the Novice of Owaza, scion watcher (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 04:48 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Korlew the Novice of Owaza, Korlew (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 05:23 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Korlew the Novice of Owaza, scion watcher (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 10:12 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4237 Previous topic | Next topic