Subject: "RE: (DEL) Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galadon Kingpin" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4187
Show all folders

Lokatin (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 04:56 PM

#4190, "RE: (DEL) Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galadon Kingpin"

Well, I basically quit. There really isn't much for an uncabaled gnome thief hero to do up at the top. It was a great deal of fun while it lasted, and I'm glad I wen't with the odd combo of gnome thief, made things interesting, annoying too. This was my first hero, my first serious character, and my first character I didn't delete after dying and getting full looted.(damn rage deletes....)

First off, thieves are wonderful. There isn't a better feeling then taking something someone has worked so hard for. Few thousand copper here, a periapt there...it makes you an asshole, but oh well. Thieves don't really need a revamp persay, but could use a few more battle skills, but its not for me to say how much should be changed. I had a great time, and I'm sure that this won't be the last thief I'll play.

There are far too many people to say thank you to, so if you get pissed that I didn't mention you, then oh well.

To all the thieves first off, Glorienfell, Kuhekeeh, Ajoul, Sorad, and the rest, thank you all for making the guild fun to be in. Kuhekeeh and Ajoul most of all made my life interesting.

Thanks to Divox, allways ploting to drown the village, or the chasm for that matter.

Thanks to my favorite couple, Bella and Ashrum. Great times in the Inn, and allways trying to get me to settle down.

To all the members of the rift really, thanks for all the help getting around and getting me gear.

To kooble, my rock hydra supplier. Should have said goodbye or the sort. You were the last tribunal I had respect for.

Uhmmm.....damn, forgot a lot more names, oh well, just reply here and chew me out.

Oh, to the Imms, well I really had no path with Lokatin, no real reason to speak with any of you, but I still did. I figured it was annoying, but it was me.

Really, thanks to everyone that made this character successful, it renewed my faith in having fun in CF, and helped me learn a great deal more about it.

My email is mobosaysgotohell@hotmail.com

And I'd really like to hear what you all thought about my gnome thief with a chronic cold.

Later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galadon Ki... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 06-Jan-02 02:18 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Menzellith (Guest) (Guest), 02-Feb-02 01:10 AM, #11
Reply here we go..., Kuhekeeh (Guest) (Guest), 01-Feb-02 05:28 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Lokatin (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 04:56 PM #1
     Reply ARGGGG!, Ajoul (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 05:15 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Korlew (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 05:33 PM, #3
     Reply Heh, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 05:38 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Divox (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 06:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Tiasharel (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 08:08 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Jebren (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 04:12 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jan-02 03:18 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 30-Jan-02 11:06 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 01:08 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Lokatin the Hand of the Unseen, Galado..., Ilwar (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 10:24 AM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4187 Previous topic | Next topic