Subject: "Farewells" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4175
Show all folders

Guadiec (Guest) (Guest)Sun 06-Jan-02 11:50 AM

#4177, "Farewells"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-02 AT 12:19 PM (CST) by Pico (admin)

First off it was alot of fun, Nexus has to be the funest cabal I have ever been the rp is sound and the memebers really know thier stuff *tip*.

Guadiec was my first char over 35 and it was an experience, I thought I finally might hero but oh well. Thier is quite a few people I need to mention and thank, don't feel left out if I forget you.

Nexus:
------
Divox- You are a great leader and one of the funniest char personas I have ever seen. Thanks for inducting me, thanks for sending a note to Vahlen about getting a quest for my align. It could have possible worked but my con was getting so low that it woudn't have matterd...Hehe was funny that I was the first conjurer to become inducted since you becamse leader and was intresting how you adapted nexus to help me i.e the new rule with sylvan. .

Talno- Damn man, I wish I woulda have been able to stay around longer to talk with you more, had some great rp'n with you and I really wanted to take that "trip" with you. Luck to you and your next chars I hope we interact.

Klandesyn- "Furball" Thanks for ranking my sory ass up, thanks for getting me gear all the time and thanks for being their when I needed support, you where the only warrior Guadiec trusted completly and the only one I bonded with.

Nydekion- Wow, thanks "Whil" you where first their when I talked with talno to get a recomendation and you sure are a intresting person. Guadiec liked how you presented yourself in the rift. Hats off to you for a great char.

Lorak- In my last hours with Guadiec you where the only one that would really talk with me and support me trying to get back into the rift. Thanks man for your help and you trying to talk me out of deleting.

To rest of you Theerkla, Krajus, Lenux, and Mugig. Thanks a bunch for all your help to.

Battle- Didn't really interact but with two of you Marlek and Bereuht (both mean bastards) I liked marleks rp and killed him once and Bereuht man your a mean bastard never got a chance to kill you, always kicking the ##### out of me when you came to raid. And I can't forget Segori you killed me twice while I was trying to learn and almost got ya once. Luck to all of you.

Sylvan- *mutter* You sory bunch of folks always tryin to start stuff with me didn't know any names since the deaths where always so "quick" Guadiec didn't think of his magic as deifing the forest, but you guys hated me.

Dawn- Senimal, Suifen, Narysa you guys I knew in my younger years and are the reason why I got so far. Thanks for being thier and thanks for making it fun. Guadiec valued all your freindships and we had fun slaying Weswin when he came to bother us in Arial City *wink*.

Scion- Izana you bitch you where a nasty conjurer and that one time you nightgaunted me was when I was runing from bereuht that...that was cheap I say!. Although Guadiec and you made friends we had quite a little spout between us.

Others
-------
Xterious you where cool thanks for being a friend at the younger ranks much fun. And nendab you take the cake on rp very intresting person you are luck with your next chars.

Thats that, I hope you all liked Guadiec I sure had fun all the way up even when I was turned evil. Luck to you all and see you in the fields soon!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Guadiec the Master of the Invisible Realms [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 06-Jan-02 09:56 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Guadiec the Master of the Invisible Re..., Talno (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 10:04 PM, #5
Reply Farewells, Guadiec (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 11:50 AM #1
     Reply RE: Farewells, Divox (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 01:31 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Farewells, Lorak (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 02:38 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Farewells, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 03:21 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Farewells, Suifen (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 02:53 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Farewells, Weswin (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 09:43 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Farewells, Dru (Guest), 07-Jan-02 10:37 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Farewells, Guadiec (Guest) (Guest), 07-Jan-02 12:35 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Farewells, Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jan-02 03:17 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Farewells, Nendab (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 04:00 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4175 Previous topic | Next topic