Subject: "RE: (DEL) Sagsworthy the Assassin Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4066
Show all folders

Sagsworthy (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 11:10 PM

#4067, "RE: (DEL) Sagsworthy the Assassin Hero"

Wow! I had a pk % I feel extremely honored

Anyways, what to say....

Thanks to all the many people who made this a short but eventful life.

Main shout-outs:

Calradian - The NICEST most SPLENDID character ive ever met on CF
TRULY enjoyed interacting with someone who actually enjoys HELPING people.

Kuhekeeh and Lokatin - my two thief guild buddies, wish id been able to get Glinar to speak to me about combining the two guilds, ah well, maybe someone else will do it. Wish id ben able to see ya again Kuh but wasn't feeling this role anymore.

Nicktshick - I knew this guy when he was just a little old porcupine thing, and he grew up to a great big anaconda, had alot of fun with him.

Ragers one and all - For never killing me even though i was always using potions im pretty sure some of you knew it and turned the proverbial cheek.

Hyglak - Waht the heck happened to you eh?!? You used to be my mainman then ya dissapeared from the scene, anyways have fun.

I posted on their deathnotes but shout-outs to Rabaen,Strohm,and Mekaot.

Honorable mentions:

All the people who gave me stuf when i was trying to con death by attacking the Scions naked. Got bored and deleted sorry, gave everything to Jasmin.

Chaodyn - this bugger could talk alot but still a nice guy, jus remeber the lesson with puppy dogs, feed em once and they'll follow you home -wink-

Hated Foes:

Karel - always hated you, still do, especially after you full-looted me 2-3 times i n one day each time after i had just got done reclothing.

Scions in general to clear the air I WAS NOT a Scion I HATED them.

I was not a lightwalker I finally realized after my fourth death to a Scion that its better to go down fighting them than to run and hide every time I saw one.

This may be why so many people thought I was either a Rager or a Lightwalker in one of the Light Cabals, cause unlike many unaligned characters I didnt back down before the mighty Scion Hordes (then again im dead now so maybe that wasn't smart eh?)

Ok im about done one or two last comments about my life as an assassin feel free to critique these thoughts.

1. Stalk/Assassinate - Very time consuming and easy to disrupt, when it works nothing cooler.

2. Hide - sucks, rather have thief hide, at least when your attacked by falcons and such they can run and go back into hiding, breathing hard for 3-4 ticks and unable to hide is a HUUGE disadvantage at hero rank. Not reealistic either, after all a TICK represents a full HOUR in a gameday, so your telling me that an entire HOUR can go by and your heart is still racing?

3. Kot and Kans - Nice skills when they work, I mastered em bith and in all my many battles landed Kot once on someone.

4. Rising kick - a HUGE disaapointment after practicing all that time, fairly useful for ranking but no use at all in PK

Can someone tell me what 100% means?
Because it sure dont mean your skill work 100% of the time, it means something else and id like to know what.

Anyways thats it friends nieghbors and hated enemies, till next time, ill see you in the...Carrion Fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Sagsworthy the Assassin Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Dec-01 10:27 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Sagsworthy the Assassin Hero, Sagsworthy (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:10 PM #1
     Reply Farewell., Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:18 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Sagsworthy the Assassin Hero, Sancella (Guest) (Guest), 04-Dec-01 05:51 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Sagsworthy the Assassin Hero, Calradian (Guest) (Guest), 04-Dec-01 09:24 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Sagsworthy the Assassin Hero, Ameliea (Guest) (Guest), 04-Dec-01 09:25 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4066 Previous topic | Next topic