Subject: "RE: Not saying I am sad to see a villager or wannabe go, but here are a few tips" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3848
Show all folders

Samar (Guest) (Guest)Mon 19-Nov-01 10:42 PM

#3852, "RE: Not saying I am sad to see a villager or wannabe go, but here are a few tips"

If your a bloody idiot, yes. I didn't get a hut until my 40th rank, and I had only died to enemies twice before that.

Kycryus--You showed a lot of dedication, but to just delete like that, is bogus. Even if you had some things to learn, you should have learned them, not just deleted...*shakes his paws at you*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Kycryus the Master of Mithril [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 19-Nov-01 05:35 PM
Reply I was going to recommend you too., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 02:10 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kycryus the Master of Mithril, Kycryus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 05:56 PM, #1
     Reply Not saying I am sad to see a villager or wannabe go, bu..., Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 08:37 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Not saying I am sad to see a villager or wannabe go..., Samar (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 10:42 PM #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3848 Previous topic | Next topic