Subject: "urgh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3836
Show all folders

Lorniver (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 07:06 PM

#3837, "urgh"

Well, if I ever play an invoker again it's going to be an arial. Having to carry around loads of flight potions as an elf is annoying. Not having access to other shields is even worse though.

I'm not going to make too many mentions, but I did enjoy everything with the warlocks and the interaction with the scions.

I wasn't very good as an invoker because I never found the prep items again as Lorniver (though my current incarnation knows where enough are) and I don't like fighting in groups much because of all the shields dropping at inopportune times. I'd always try to best my enemy with raw damage, and since that enemy was usually a fully prepped and often shielded panther things never went that well. I'm amazed my pk ratio was over about 10% to be honest.

The new ward also makes practicing spells a lot harder for invokers. With the old one you could fight creatures to learn your spells but also get copper at the same time. Can't really do that with the new one.

I guess this was a rager deletion of sorts, not that I was in any way annoyed. I tried to flee past a dragon and it tripped me several times before destroying half my outfit with acid. Considering I've not found the urge to play this character in over a month, I decided to end it.

Honorable mention goes to Felgaire though. I think you make a good leader. You put the time into interviews and are usually available. You also tend to raid and defend but not too often when it is obvious everyone is going to die. Well done. Oh, and you prep like an invoker ought to.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Lorniver the Invoker Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Nov-01 03:15 PM
Reply urgh, Lorniver (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 07:06 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3836 Previous topic | Next topic