Subject: "Parantl Wolfpaw is dead...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36196
Show all folders

Parantl (Guest)Tue 22-Mar-05 09:06 PM

#36196, "Parantl Wolfpaw is dead...."

Welp it was a good run... Parantl is dead....

tis was fun but to be honest I grew tired of this char along
time ago, I simply kept going because of my promise to Tjok...
I told him (not in these words) that Iwould hero and do well
hunting for ancients...

I feel I did well enough.. made some friends.. made some enemies...

some short goodbyes...

outlanders:

Kallor: your a cool ass ranger.. you will do very well..

Aerik: good choice for harbringer (though I wanted it ) was fun traveling with you...

Brul: well nightreaver what can I say besides it was awesome travelling with you.. good rp.. good pk skills and the balls to back
it up..

Reggie: Me and you were only invokers around a bunch, and yes I too hate when other outlanders bunch me you and the other gnome in the gruop known as the "invoker squad".. I feel I taught you a little but know you taugfht me alot friend...

viviarong: You are a cool cat, wish youd have come around a bit more..
I doubt you remember this, but we grouped ALOT when younger.. I also played hekiutol a shifter who got jaguar form.. me, you and some outlander who referred to himself as the beast we grouped alot and killed some #### on battleifields for awhile, after I rolled an outtie was glad to see you about.. all of our travels in both lives were fun..

Jekte: cool stormy shaman...

well I think thats all the outties, I was friends with that havent del'd...

tribbies..
onirakoth: cool...

Macumba: I think your a bitch, you would never fight me unless had friends....

that shifter boba something... I hated walking across the water when youwere shark formed...

Flix: I really think your a cool tribbie, a couple of times we had rp interactions that was nice...

and finally
Parantl's archnemesis.. Tolchec ME and you must have rolled up chars around the same time, I remember grouping with you at like rank 8 then you went tribbie I went outtie and so it began.. Tolchec and myself had some cool fights either A. I killed him... B. He killed me
or C. We both fled with like 50 hps each If its cool Ill post our last fight... when i schooled you in emerald forest... (by the way I happened to just enter thera in emerald and saw you there.. you had no idea I was around and I think that was best "surprise attack" I ever got on someone....

outlander immms,

lysterion: thanks for being yourself the few times we spoke.. especially about Arlyisnim ...

innis: we spoke twice... sorry I could never make you your wine ...

-------------------------------

Rilliana: you are the bomb. nothing else to say...

----------------------------------
Arlyisnim: I dont know what happened to you... but I can honestly say you were PArantl's best friend and I really wish youd have stuck around... what happened to you?

-------------------------------------------\

Welll my best known char was Zandorix, the Drowned duck...

this was my first invoker since back when invokers had enchant weapon and Ams.. I dont like new invokers.. WAY too much time practicing... dont think ill ever play another...

Ive played one sylvan, 4 ragers, and 30 masters, a couple of non-cabaleds... and now one outlander...

I must say outlanders is the BOMB! My next char shall definately be outlander...
---------------------------------------------------------

anyone I forgot Im sorry.. Im really bad with names...

overall Parantl was an ok char, nothing great... Im going to miss the friends I made in char... but hey "such is life"

anyone feel free to post questions, comments, Im all ears....

See you all in the fields!

Billy...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicParantl Wolfpaw is dead.... [View all] , Parantl (Guest), Tue 22-Mar-05 09:06 PM
Reply RE: Parantl Wolfpaw is dead...., Jekte (Guest), 24-Mar-05 06:52 AM, #6
Reply You definately saved me some headaches, Reggie (Guest), 23-Mar-05 02:07 PM, #4
Reply RE: You definately saved me some headaches, Parantl (Guest), 23-Mar-05 09:29 PM, #5
     Reply I stopped mid 40's and helped people rank to learn spel..., Reggie (Guest), 24-Mar-05 03:13 PM, #7
Reply Archnemisis..., tolchec (Guest), 23-Mar-05 01:56 AM, #3
Reply And another one bites the dust., Kallor (Guest), 23-Mar-05 01:33 AM, #2
Reply RE: Parantl Wolfpaw is dead...., Viviarong (Guest), 22-Mar-05 09:47 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36196 Previous topic | Next topic