Subject: "RE: (DEL) Baratelius the Priest of the Templars" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3589
Show all folders

Death_Claw (Guest) (Guest)Mon 12-Nov-01 06:50 PM

#3590, "RE: (DEL) Baratelius the Priest of the Templars"

Bah, last day killed my ratio (only time I managed to die an astounding 4x, and the last two I really had no chance), oh well.

- Pohanad, you were great, as always, *cheers*.

- Shokai, sadly enough, we had one talk (if you could even call it that) over the entirety of my character, and that involved : Hail my Liege. To which you replied, "Well met.", shame too *shrug*.

Now for the Mortals:

Maran: Shame I never got in, applied at roughly 17th rank, got interviewed and concluded the interview with a whopping approval and recomendation around 35th, went about another 70 or so hours without hearing a word further *shrug*, no biggie. Belarinth, we had a lot of fun and good rankings. Jasmin, you were alright...but seemed a bit distant, which in my opinion was a great trait for your character to possess, I never forgot for a second that you were an elf. Bidefahl, we interacted surprisingly little, which is a shame really. Tyrandil, we had a lot of fun, though you were always the harbringer of bad luck for me, I didn't die often, but when I did I could count on you to be around to help me regear, heh. Kayewele, you seemed like a very cool character, but unfortunately we only met on (I believe) one occassion.

Scions: A lot of you were tons of fun. Dorreah, always a pleasure, shame you and Halisstra managed to land so many goddamn pebble-to-boulders that one time, I had such an easy time getting away the first time I figured "Why not heal and stick around a bit", famous last words, heh. Karnavex, we had some great fights, when you summoned me with Phaistus only to not have your sanctuary up, my heart went from "oh my god, gonna die" straight to "woohoo, winning!", lot of fun. Ever since my first battle with you I promptly started carrying around a spare set of +15 con gear, heh. Probably my most enjoyable enemy to fight with. Phaistus, bah, you were truly the thorn in my side. Well done, shame I could never try my big redemption speech on you (not that it ever worked really, but hey, it was still interesting to see how I could combat evil quips). Sintarlin, damn, you were annoying, somehow you always managed to gaunt me at the most opportune (and inopportune for me) times. Never fell to you, but if I had more time I would've enjoyed the skirmishing. Abbalahdoon, you were a pleasure to fight, interesting about how you never bitched about wrath vuln like many duergars do. Deuras, you and your damnable snared caused some of my scariest moments IC, luckily I only died once to the traps (6 scions v one little unsanc'd paladin, gruesome). Hejduk, don't really think we got to fight much one on one (if ever), I would've liked to see how that could've panned out. Iillien, we had our fun, and you were one of the better Scion RP'ers, which has drastically increased since I last played from being a cabal of idiots to a more challenging foes not only in hero ranks but starting in the early and increasing. Makish you tripping bastard , we had some good times, shame youdd refused to rank *snort*. Aserrakin, it was fun.

Scarabs: Drucyrus (the Scarab rather), it was a fun night of skirmishes, look forward to fighting you in the future.

Various bloodthirsty gnomes : What's gotten into you guys? You used to be so damned cuddly and now you're a bunch of savages . Luckily that gnome that killed me while I was linkdead got his comeuppance, shame I couldn't get him to stick around.

Villagers: Well done to basically all of you. Isk, shame we only had those two fights. Grunch, "orc smashun" heh, fun fun. Hralleth, I've got some intuition eh? Course first I did it in the room next to you and was afraid that you saw me and was spamming blackjack, heh. Holy word, the dread of evil assassins and theives everywhere (yeah, right). Meushen , you seemed like a great character from my perspective as a player, and I respected you in character as well. Loburguz, no offense, but I didn't like you for one reason (I'm so sorry, but its true), every time you talked to me, I got this childhood memory of Wolverine stuck in my head, gah, bub.

Warlocks: Dasvaden, my invoker buddy, always a good time. Felgaire, never really interacted with you much. Yvonne, whatever happened to you? Mordion, had a lot of fun with you, some of my best ranking ever . Calistae, we had some good fun, though you weren't around much at the end, a shame.

Other:

Tyroc, you were one of my long time buddies, I think we pretty much ranked together for 20+ ranks or so, heh.
Ayljaffus, good luck in the future, you seemed like an interesting character to interact with.

Luriel, you rocked.

I'm sure I left out about 20 or so people, but what the hell, I'm only human. Catch y'all later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Baratelius the Priest of the Templars [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 12-Nov-01 04:16 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Baratelius the Priest of the Templars, Death_Claw (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 06:50 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3589 Previous topic | Next topic