Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Subira the Meat Puppet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32151
Show all folders

Karzalynn (Guest)Sun 17-Oct-04 10:31 PM

#32155, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Subira the Meat Puppet"

Heh, had a hunch... but when you posted the log w/the new dam echoes from chessmaster's tower, I knew. But Subira didn't feel like Ansrtril, which is good, because Karz loved them both.
And I loved Ghroth too, having been a Herald during his time.

Congrats for being able to play so many chars in the same scene (the Inn) and not blending them together. I'm having problems with that, so I respect your ability too.

As for Subira... he'll be added to the long line of people Karz has watched burn before her, and Thera knows this too. Posted some writing about it immediately after.

I liked Subira a lot, loved the lust element. Glad I got a glimpse of your role at the end there, and I wouldn't mind reading it if you have it written down.

And I'm glad you like Karz, heh. I'm never quite sure who she is sometimes..

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Subira the Sukuinage [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 17-Oct-04 03:44 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Subira the Meat Puppet, Martoonie (Guest), 17-Oct-04 04:02 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Subira the Meat Puppet, Isildur, 17-Oct-04 08:05 PM, #2
     Reply Quick ranks, Martoonie (Guest), 18-Oct-04 08:58 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Subira the Meat Puppet, Karzalynn (Guest), 17-Oct-04 10:31 PM #3
     Reply Subira's Role, Martoonie (Guest), 18-Oct-04 08:55 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Subira's Role, Karzalynn (Guest), 18-Oct-04 05:53 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Subira's Role, Martoonie (Guest), 18-Oct-04 06:44 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Subira the Meat Puppet, Agantas (Guest), 18-Oct-04 12:04 PM, #6
          Reply Agantas, Martoonie (Guest), 18-Oct-04 01:26 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32151 Previous topic | Next topic