Subject: "It was fun." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27988
Show all folders

Istirith (Guest)Mon 14-Jun-04 08:55 AM

#27989, "It was fun."

Well.. suppose I better post some goodbyes.

Istirith was my first serious character, first hero, first serious caballed character.

I rolled him with Heralds in mind for several reasons, to improve roleplay while avoiding pk (because I'm not great at it.) He was an exploration character an a serious attempt at Hero.

Both my final forms were defensive (I went util/def) so this had a few setbacks.. hard to kill but hard to pk with too so for the newer, pk oriented players.. don't go def shifter if you want to kill.

I never knew the game was so extensive in terms of areas and details.. I'm really glad I got a chance to explore a lot of areas and i'm sure you've heard this before but to the Imm team, thanks for making this such a great game.

Anyway, onto goodbyes.

Althueras: Thanks, you were obviously a really skilled, experienced player. Had fun running with you thanks for showing me around some of the tougher areas

Gacsoele: Same as above, good luck being Godfather. I've never seen anyone so adept at getting stuff .. real sound character.

Xalli: I really had fun with you, your roleplay is pretty quirky but it was fun all the same. Going to miss you, keep it up.

Medellia: Good roleplay there, going to miss you too. We had some good times

Heralds:

Esfergref: What can I say? It was a laugh, the Inn was always fun with you around.

Naloueme: Like a little sister to Istirith, it was good fun teasing you about stuff. Sorry I couldn't make the wedding *cough* If it comes (Egan.. if you're reading this.. take the hint)

Aira and Matthen: Same sentiments as above. Going to miss you two too.

Kiki: Best bartender in Thera, keep it up. Like the whole.. "independent woman who's rough around the edges" rp. Good stuff.

Thigodus: No woman stealing now Take care.

Nithek: Good roleplay, congrats on the title. It was fun.

Miaree: A fun, endearing character. Really liked what I saw of you.

Soucivi: It was good fun, always had a laugh when you were about, even when Istirith was sulking of in the corner somewhere. Thanks for all the support.

Shazirah: Sorry I didn't follow up on the whole Shaz empoweree thing, I find your religion kind of vague and have difficulty understanding it at times. Maybe I'll roll up an empowerment character sometime and try again. Enjoyed the tag. I was planning to follow up on the Asmeida thing..but of course this happened.

Fortress:

Amayara: Hang on in there.. well done on the cleansing, now just stick it out and follow up.

Lekejey: Good work. Keep it up.

And to all the others who I knew, keep up the smiting and good job.

Scions:

Dralyth: Bastard-drow pfft. It was interesting. Good rp.

Kung: Really excellent rp.. I loved the emotes,I really got the sense that you WERE a giant, unlike most giants played nowadays. Probably one of the best rped characters I've met.

Empire:

Krithasi: I'll include you in here because of your Anathema status. Not sure HOW I survived all those times, somehow I did though, think I got lucky. If its any consellation you pked me with other characters of mine hehe. Didn't really get a sense of roleplay with you.. just KILL KILL KILL! But maybe I'm wrong.

Tribs:

Traba and Gjourriec: It was fun.

Saraiyah: Glad you heroed, sorry I couldn't have been more help in the later ranks.

Battle:

Adrigzn: Had fun.

Nimrurl: Generally you tooled me until the hero ranks in pk, hehe. Had fun fighting.

Olofo: Sorry about that honor-duel thing, well played. I know first hand how annoying an honorable character can be(Same goes out to all the other Clarion followers I knew.. Good job.), respected you for it. I had died the same in a duel with Adrigzn one time so I can relate.

Big thanks to all the other Imms I interacted with although I had the worst luck, I was normally distracted by something or drunk or something. But it was fun.

To anyone else I missed, sorry about that. Met so many people IC its hard to remember all.

Going to roll a pk oriented character now with my newfound CF knowledge See you all around

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Istirith Elthirien the Grand Maste... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 14-Jun-04 07:56 AM
Reply It was fun., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 08:55 AM #1
     Reply RE: It was fun., Turambar, 14-Jun-04 09:30 AM, #2
     Reply RE: It was fun., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 09:38 AM, #3
     Reply RE: It was fun., KungKRUK (Guest), 14-Jun-04 09:53 AM, #4
     Reply RE: It was fun., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 09:58 AM, #5
     Reply RE: It was fun., Felar Serpent (Guest), 14-Jun-04 11:05 AM, #6
     Reply RE: It was fun., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 11:31 AM, #7
     Reply Wow., Icky (Guest), 14-Jun-04 11:36 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Wow., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 12:58 PM, #9
     Reply what no mention?, Reazaifr (Guest), 14-Jun-04 01:49 PM, #10
     Reply RE: what no mention?, Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 02:01 PM, #12
     Reply Fungor was forgotten., Fungo (Guest), 14-Jun-04 01:52 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Fungor was forgotten., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 02:04 PM, #13
     Reply RE: It was fun., soucivi, 14-Jun-04 03:24 PM, #14
     Reply RE: It was fun., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 03:50 PM, #15
     Reply RE: It was fun., Miaree (Guest), 14-Jun-04 04:27 PM, #16
     Reply RE: It was fun., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 08:00 PM, #23
     Reply Oh boo!, Esfergref (Guest), 14-Jun-04 04:38 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Oh boo!, Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 07:48 PM, #21
     Reply RE: It was fun., Naloueme (Guest), 14-Jun-04 05:06 PM, #18
     Reply RE: It was fun., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 07:53 PM, #22
     Reply Yeah, too bad., Thigodus (Guest), 14-Jun-04 05:16 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Yeah, too bad., Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 08:18 PM, #25
     Reply was a nice spar in the bar -Glil, Bajula, 14-Jun-04 06:57 PM, #20
     Reply RE: was a nice spar in the bar -Glil, Istirith (Guest), 14-Jun-04 08:15 PM, #24
     Reply Ah man.., Medellia (Guest), 15-Jun-04 12:51 AM, #26
     Reply Fun it was, Gjourriec (Guest), 15-Jun-04 02:44 AM, #27
     Reply RE: It was fun., Lekerjey (Guest), 15-Jun-04 03:43 AM, #28
          Reply RE: It was fun., Aira (Guest), 21-Jun-04 02:23 AM, #29
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27988 Previous topic | Next topic