Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Gjelke the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26153
Show all folders

Lemath (Guest)Mon 12-Apr-04 03:49 PM

#26250, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Gjelke the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Galadon"

Is it just me or is there no string started yet?

Well I'll say my good-byes here and hope. I inducted you into the Spire with a lot of hope and I was right in doing so. Unfortunate you rage deleted, I had a feeling good things were going to happen though. I loved traveling with you and next to Nilki I gained more titles with you than any other. Nice to travel with you and I thought you were going to beat me to hero though I got a nice spurt. Well good luck and I thought it was a great char.....have fun with the Next and I knew Theerkla pretty well.....perhaps I can get a hold of you sometime.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Gjelke the Weaponsmaster, Magi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 10-Apr-04 01:08 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Gjelke the Weaponsmaster, ..., Lemath (Guest), 12-Apr-04 03:49 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26153 Previous topic | Next topic