Subject: "Farewell Kabia, some advice within.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19473
Show all folders

Vorondel (Guest)Mon 21-Jul-03 02:23 AM

#19506, "Farewell Kabia, some advice within.."

I felt grateful for you helping the Fortress in times of need, but I have to say that you were too impatient for my tastes, and perhaps not showing enough respect to our members. As an applicant to a cabal it is wise to show that you have patience, for example when you are preparing to go to battle alongside experienced marans/squires and elders of the cabal and they tell you that the time to strike has not come yet. Also I remember a particular time where you replied quite harshly to a maran in front of us, for no apparent reason.. Perhaps it was your role, but you must realize that this is not going to win you many votes among those who were present.

Anyway this is just my opinion, take it as you will..

Good luck with your next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Kabia the Mistress of Steel [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 19-Jul-03 05:40 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Kabia the Mistress of Steel, Kabia (Guest), 20-Jul-03 11:16 PM, #1
     Reply Farewell Kabia, some advice within.., Vorondel (Guest), 21-Jul-03 02:23 AM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19473 Previous topic | Next topic