Subject: "RE: Wtb." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19076
Show all folders

ValguarneraSat 12-Jul-03 08:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19078, "RE: Wtb."

Never practiced anything but drive to 85%. I'm satisfied with the learning changes. My skill percentages were overly kosher, all expect flurry. But it's always a nuissance.

Yup. Flurry's still difficult. I didn't mess with the base difficulty of much of anything.

It's been good to see that a number of the characters "born" under the new system seem like they're ending up with pretty high percentages. It's not "rows of 100% in everything", but all the skills people use often are high despite pretty fast level/hours ratios. And I'm seeing a lot less "mash 400,000 goblins into paste", which I hope means a higher fun/hours ratio.

Thanks for the feedback.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Birkota the Master of Adamantite, Anat... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 12-Jul-03 07:04 PM
Reply Wtb., Birkota (Guest), 12-Jul-03 07:32 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Wtb., Valguarnera, 12-Jul-03 08:47 PM #2
     Reply Heh, Menzaen (Guest), 13-Jul-03 01:29 AM, #3
     Reply Shame what happened to you, Haaaslett (Guest), 13-Jul-03 01:36 AM, #4
     Reply Well, Damn., Faeras. (Guest), 13-Jul-03 11:27 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19076 Previous topic | Next topic